Thread: senju

senju

This is just speculation...

I was thinking when i saw senju...senjutsu??? Is there some kinda connection? The first hokage Hashirama Senju was able to combine Earth Release and Water Release and made wood release. He was also able to control the Tailed Beast. Its been said that Orochimaru most highly praised him for was his unique ability to control life and natural energy in the surrounding area. Through this ability, Hashirama could influence creatures composed of natural energy, such as the Tailed Beasts, by bending them to his own will and suppressing their chakra.

Is senjutsu really derived from the first hokage's jutsus? If this is true then shouldn't naruto be able to do all the things that the first was able to do...control the tailed beast...control life...he's already able to control the natural energy.

Your thoughts....

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1piece View Post
    Is senjutsu really derived from the first hokage's jutsus?
    No for me

Quote Originally Posted by 1piece View Post
    If this is true then shouldn't naruto be able to do all the things that the first was able to do...control the tailed beast...control life...he's already able to control the natural energy.
    nah <,<, i dont think so <,<, how should he control the tailed beasts <,<, and life <,<

Senju is just a name. The 1st Hokage's clan's name. If what you said was true, all the frogs would be able to do what the 1st could do. Also its already been stated why the 1st was able to do what he did. It was a result of his Bloodline Limit.

Senjutsu (仙術) means "sage arts/techniques"
    Senju (千手) means "thousand arms".

They are not connected in any way at all. There aren't even any characters in common.

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post

They are not connected in any way at all. There aren't even any characters in common.
    thats how it was :O

Sen-jutsu not Senju-tsu

Like kuroihikari said different meaning (this is why you always have to look to the kanji when making word comparisons)

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post

Quote Originally Posted by KingSoze View Post
    Sen-jutsu not Senju-tsu

Like kuroihikari said different meaning (this is why you always have to look to the kanji when making word comparisons)
    Lock thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    Lock thread?
    Yep
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim