Naruto Is it possible that the senju “used” the uchiha??

I have a theory that maybe the senju, well maybe not all of them, are actually planning to used the uchiha all along..Why do I think about that?? Because of two things :

1. konoha located in the fire country.. we know that the uchiha has an affinity of fire element… and like we see often, the element affinity of shinobi who lives in other country have a close relation with his/her country.. zabuza, kisame, suigetsu used water.. and they come from the mist village who located in the water country, those rock village in kakashi gaiden used many rock/earth element and also deidara used earth element… and so on.
    I kind of think that maybe back then.. the place where now known as konoha are where the uchiha lives so maybe the senju wanted that place to became their place? Cause I think I remember that the fire country are the biggest country of them all..

2. The kyuubi… ok.. I’m really wonder why do danzou and the elders (who all of them have a big possibility are a senju) seems to want to protect the weapon so bad.. and I don’t think he want to protect it to prevent akatsuki to reach their goal, even it seems that danzou doesn’t care about akatsuki.
    it seems that other than naruto.. there is no one who ever be the kyuubi jinchuuriki.. but in other hand… the kyuubi seems are owned by the uchiha.. at least they are closely related. And I think the kyuubi are the strongest bijuu of them all, so maybe the senju have some importance for having the kyuubi??

So with those two things I kind of think that maybe that’s why the senju wanted the uchiha to be their alliance… and finally after konoha acquire the kyuubi and sealed the kyuubi inside naruto… that is the time for the uchiha to be wiped out… cause the uchiha doesn’t have any use for them now..

Can it be true??
    "Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."
    "Knowledge is power"

I don't believe what you're thinking is true. Madara has already revealed all there is to know about the Senju-Uchiha relationship. What you're saying wouldn't be something that Madara would leave out in his story if what you said were true. That's a big piece of important information that Madara would be crazy to leave out.

And Danzou's and the elder's reasons for protecting the weapon (Kyuubi) is just that. Its a Weapon of Mass Destruction. Also refer to Chiyo's statement about why Bijuu were sought after during the Ninja Wars and that should most likely be the reasoning for the elders as well.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    I don't believe what you're thinking is true. Madara has already revealed all there is to know about the Senju-Uchiha relationship. What you're saying wouldn't be something that Madara would leave out in his story if what you said were true. That's a big piece of important information that Madara would be crazy to leave out.

And Danzou's and the elder's reasons for protecting the weapon (Kyuubi) is just that. Its a Weapon of Mass Destruction. Also refer to Chiyo's statement about why Bijuu were sought after during the Ninja Wars and that should most likely be the reasoning for the elders as well.
    You beat me to it.

agree with what afro said. but you brought up an interesting point.

the first part of your theory is irrelevant, the countries, villages, and the current power structure didn't exist back then, it was just clans fighting over resources. konoha was just the place they settled down in.

the second part, are you basically implying that the senjus ultimate goal was to capture the kyubi inside a jinchuriki that they controlled? And the whole 72 years of their relationship with the uchihas was just a facade. And the senju wiped them out once their goal was complete. That would be one really big conspiracy. It would be another interesting twist, if Madara can have multiple goals lasting 80 years and manipulates every1 to his will, so can the senju who could've been playing/outsmarting the uchihas in an ultimate game of chess. Still so many interesting possibilities, let's wait and see.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by •Rokudaime Sennin• ™ View Post
    agree with what afro said. but you brought up an interesting point.

the first part of your theory is irrelevant, the countries, villages, and the current power structure didn't exist back then, it was just clans fighting over resources. konoha was just the place they settled down in.

the second part, are you basically implying that the senjus ultimate goal was to capture the kyubi inside a jinchuriki that they controlled? And the whole 72 years of their relationship with the uchihas was just a facade. And the senju wiped them out once their goal was complete. That would be one really big conspiracy. It would be another interesting twist, if Madara can have multiple goals lasting 80 years and manipulates every1 to his will, so can the senju who could've been playin the uchihas in an ultimate game of chess. Still so many interesting possibilities, let's wait and see.
    thats what i thought... cause we know that before minato, there is no one can seal the kyuubi in to a jinchuuriki!! the first hokage are said to can control all of the tailed beast but how come when madara vs hasshirama the kyuubi are in madara's control?? isnt that mean only madara who can control the kyuubi?
    even jiraiya himself said that the only one who can summon the kyuubi are madara and not mention the first hokage..

isnt it's a very "coincidental" for the kyuubi to re-appear in konoha right when namikaze minato, who have the ability to seal the kyuubi, become the hokage??
    "Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."
    "Knowledge is power"

Quote Originally Posted by slavkovski View Post
    thats what i thought... cause we know that before minato, there is no one can seal the kyuubi in to a jinchuuriki!! the first hokage are said to can control all of the tailed beast but how come when madara vs hasshirama the kyuubi are in madara's control?? isnt that mean only madara who can control the kyuubi?
    even jiraiya himself said that the only one who can summon the kyuubi are madara and not mention the first hokage..

isnt it's a very "coincidental" for the kyuubi to re-appear in konoha right when namikaze minato, who have the ability to seal the kyuubi, become the hokage??
    actually both senju hashirama and madara could control the kyubi. Hashirama could control other bijuus as well along with the kyubi. But we don't truly yet know from where the kyubi is summoned, if the uchihas have a role to play in it's summoning. We only saw one snapshot of the madara/hashirama fight, during which the kyubi was in Madara's control, but hashirama could've easily gained control of the kyubi any time after that, hence using Madara's own weapon against him.

I know english isn't your first language, but you should rewrite the theory clearly explaining what I think is the main point your trying to get across. That being that even tho hashirama could control the kyubi, the senju wanted a jinchuriki who would utilize kyubi's potential to a greater degree, and knowing that once hashirama died, the kyubi would fall back to the uchiha's control, since they'd be the only ones left able to control it. So they were possibly buying time, negotiating with the uchihas to settle down in konoha, and in the meantime developing kinjutsus which could seal the kyubi in a jinchuriki. This would mean that they were always thinking one step ahead of the uchihas, even Madara. Madara's kyubi attack against konoha could easily have played into the senju's master plan, then giving them the excuse to first quarantine and then eradicate all the uchihas. Minato could've deviated from this plan by using his own son for the jinchuriki, willingly or being forced to as a last resort, and he prolly had faith that his son could use this power to do what's right, and not follow whatever the elders say. And that plan could easily be derailed now, that Pain has attacked konoha, and Naruto is unable to be controlled like the elders wished, he has a strong will of his own.

Again only a theory, but this would portray the senjus in even a worse light than now. There's so many people in this manga scheming towards their own goals which conflict with many others, it's not too farfetched that the senjus could've planned this all along, at least as a backup to keep the uchihas in check. It's all a game of chess, one side trying to gain an advantage over the other.
    Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 02-09-2009 at 06:30 PM.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Perhaps the only way I can see that the Uchiha were used, is that the Senju wanted to create a village, but knew that they couldn't do so while the Uchiha were there rivals. So they kept their enemies close, pretended like the were all equal and peaceful, while secretly making sure that the Uchiha could never govern the village yet still use their manpower and skill to fight for it.

That's the only plausible conspiracy I can think of.

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Advocat View Post
    Perhaps the only way I can see that the Uchiha were used, is that the Senju wanted to create a village, but knew that they couldn't do so while the Uchiha were there rivals. So they kept their enemies close, pretended like the were all equal and peaceful, while secretly making sure that the Uchiha could never govern the village yet still use their manpower and skill to fight for it.

That's the only plausible conspiracy I can think of.
    Agreed.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...