Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Sonisphere is only in Europe . Too bad for you americans.

Beer and Music
    Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    Sonisphere is only in Europe . Too bad for you americans.
    HEY MAN, THATS NOT COOL

lol

Queen Most
    Likely To Be King
    There's some awesome festivals in the states that I'd love to go to...

Smokeout for instance.. And bonaroo.

Beer and Music
    Erm...sorry for my language..but...WHAT THE F*CK!!!!!!!!

From Megadeth's Myspace BLog

METALLICA, SLAYER, MEGADETH & ANTHRAX TO PERFORM TOGETHER FOR THE FIRST TIME IN HISTORY
    * METALLICA, SLAYER, MEGADETH AND ANTHRAX TO PERFORM TOGETHER FOR THE FIRST TIME IN HISTORY *

* THE BIG FOUR CONFIRMED FOR SONISPHERE POLAND AND CZECH REPUBLIC *

* MORE BIG FOUR APPEARANCES AT SONISPHERE SHOWS PLANNED *

The world wide web has been abound with speculation on a possible “BIG FOUR” tour for several months. Now, SONISPHERE can exclusively reveal that METALLICA, SLAYER, MEGADETH and ANTHRAX will play together for the first time in history, in a move that will have metalheads across the globe frenzied with excitement.

Says LARS ULRICH/METALLICA of this historic announcement:
    "Who would have thought that more than 25 years after its inception, thrash metal's big 4 would not only still be around and more popular than ever, but will now play together for the first time...what a mindfuck! Bring it on!"

“It's about fucking time this happened,” said SLAYER’s KERRY KING. “and about time the fans finally get what they want. This is fucking awesome.”

ANTHRAX guitarist SCOTT IAN agrees, commenting on the enormity of the announcement.

“People have been talking about these four bands playing together since 1984. That's twenty-six years of expectation!!! And the thing is, I believe not only will we live up to the expectations, we will shatter them!! No other four bands as influential as the four of us have ever done this. Imagine if The Beatles, Stones, The Who and Zeppelin had done shows? Or Sabbath, Priest, Maiden, Motorhead? Well, I may be getting into some rarified air here but as a fan, that's how big I feel this is.”

These four legendary acts broke out of the underground thrash movement to dominate the metal world in the 1980s, selling millions of records and packing arenas across the globe. The metal giants have never before all shared the same stage, despite huge demand. But on 16th June 2010, METALLICA, SLAYER, MEGADETH and ANTHRAX will take to the SONISPHERE stage at Bemowo Airport, Poland, to make the dreams of headbangers the world over become a reality. A second Big Four appearance is planned for SONISPHERE CZECH REPUBLIC three days later, with more SONISPHERE shows featuring the awesome combo to be announced in the coming days and weeks.

“This is a “once-in-a-lifetime” opportunity for Heavy Metal “Fans” to see the four greatest Heavy Metal “Bands” in American History back together on one stage” concludes MEGADETH mainman DAVE MUSTAINE. “If there are any heads left at the end of this Festival that haven’t banged, they don’t belong there.”

Tickets available from www.sonispherefestivals.com
    http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?f...ogId=522270249

I mean, im happy for them cause wow..metallica and megadeth, sharing the same stage and crowd...but in poland!? FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Decidedly Undecided
    Tell me about it. I'm still pissed about missing Metallica a year ago, and that was just them...but the Big 4?!?!?!?!?!

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

Queen Most
    Likely To Be King
    They need to get Testament in on that. Never quite understood why Testament weren't given the same rep as 'the big 4' when they're easily better than any of them.

Beer and Music
    Quote Originally Posted by NPG View Post
    They need to get Testament in on that. Never quite understood why Testament weren't given the same rep as 'the big 4' when they're easily better than any of them.
    I 100% agree with the First part of your statement. Testament is amazing and makes Thrash-ier music than Metallica, and of course, didn't sell out.

Why is it skipping the Netherlands this year ;_;. And for me those 4 bands are the big 4 for me, prefer them all over Testament.

Beer and Music
    Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    Why is it skipping the Netherlands this year ;_;. And for me those 4 bands are the big 4 for me, prefer them all over Testament.
    What you mean "for me those 4 bands are the big 4 for me"? Umm, they are The Big Four regardless of what people say. I just think Testament deserves it more than Metallica.

As for the day tickets, they'll probably sell them close to the date. All the festivals do it, they just try to sell weekend tickets first and make more money.