Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 30
  1. #11
    Half Man Half Amazin' Phixion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    4,728
    Sonisphere returns this year, first acts for Poland and UK are known.

    Poland:
    Metallica, Slayer, Anthrax and Mastodon

    UK:
    Rammstein, Slayer, Anthrax, Mötley Crüe, Alice Cooper, Iggy & The Stooges, Iron Maiden and The Cult.

    Avatar and Signature by Ravona

  2. #12
    Beer and Music
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Lone Star State
    Posts
    4,195
    I thought that Slayer and Anthrax would only be in one?
    But thats awesome, i wish i could replace Metallica with Megadeth.

    Shouldnt this thread be in the Music Section?

  3. #13
    Half Man Half Amazin' Phixion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    4,728
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    I thought that Slayer and Anthrax would only be in one?
    But thats awesome, i wish i could replace Metallica with Megadeth.

    Shouldnt this thread be in the Music Section?
    This thread exists from before the music section was even there.

    Avatar and Signature by Ravona

  4. #14
    Beer and Music
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Lone Star State
    Posts
    4,195
    Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    This thread exists from before the music section was even there.
    I knew that,lol.
    What i meant was that this thread should be moved.
    Anywho, yeah, as i said before, i thought Slayer and Anthrax would only be in the festival with Metallica? I didn't know they would also be in the same one as Iron Maiden.

  5. #15
    Global Moderator Jinoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    3,194
    moved to the music section

  6. #16
    Decidedly Undecided
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    2,247
    Crap, no US dates? WTF!!! Watch, even if there were US dates announced, they'd still be in states like Texas, California, Ohio...Nowhere near PA.

    (sig by Cross)

    my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

    Proud Grammar Nazi

  7. #17
    Beer and Music
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Lone Star State
    Posts
    4,195
    Quote Originally Posted by Hagane, the Ice Nomad View Post
    Crap, no US dates? WTF!!! Watch, even if there were US dates announced, they'd still be in states like Texas, California, Ohio...Nowhere near PA.
    I wish it was in Texas
    Im in Texas

  8. #18
    Decidedly Undecided
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    2,247
    Yeah...Maybe somewhere along the line they'll announce some US dates. Hopefully. If there is a God.

    (sig by Cross)

    my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

    Proud Grammar Nazi

  9. #19
    Beer and Music
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Lone Star State
    Posts
    4,195
    Quote Originally Posted by Hagane, the Ice Nomad View Post
    Yeah...Maybe somewhere along the line they'll announce some US dates. Hopefully. If there is a God.
    Nah, there is no God(lol).
    Serious though, i don't think there is a Sonisphere Festival in US. I was going to fly over to one, because its worth it, but its ok, im going to see Megadeth, Slayer, And Testament in January

    Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    Sonisphere returns this year, first acts for Poland and UK are known.

    Poland:
    Metallica, Slayer, Anthrax and Mastodon
    I think you forgot one band. Behemoth.

  10. #20
    Decidedly Undecided
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    2,247
    Gee, thanks for reminding me...

    (sig by Cross)

    my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

    Proud Grammar Nazi

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •