Banned

Let everyone bear witness

Bleh I was gonna put this on my sig but there's a 3 image restriction and a 1000 character restriction, so it didnt work out, however I do want everyone to take a look at this sillyness which I found childish and annoying. (I dislike ppl who power trip)

PROPS TO WHOMEVER HANDS OUT THESE VERY GEY N RETARDED "I BREAK RULES" SIGS BUT LET ME POINT OUT.....

Do not exceed 500x200 pixels with your signature image.
    I ALREADY HAD AN INFRACTION FOR MY SIG BEFORE AND THIS IS WHAT BLUD TOLD ME

NOTICE 600 X 200, CHECK MY PMS IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME, THIS IS THE IMAGE IN QUESTION

I'VE HAD THIS SIG FOR WEEKS NOW. 595 X 200, WHICH I RESIZED ACCORDING TO WHAT BLUD TOLD ME. NOW PUTTING A STUPID 5 YEAR OLD RAINBOW DRAWING IN MY SIG TO PROVE YOUR POINT IS AS IMMATURE AS ME PUTTING ALL THIS ON MY SIG TO PROVE MINE. NEXT TIME YOU HAVE A PROBLEM ADDRESS IT PROPERLY LIKE A MAN. IF THE RULES CHANGED I DONT MIND RESIZING BUT YOU WALKING PASSED POWER ABUSE BOUNDARIES WHEN U GO THAT FAR. LET EVERYONE BE A WITNESS I HAD MY SIG FOR AGES NO PROBLEM
    READ THE FINE PRINT: I hope we understand each other, I have a new image handy with the proper size soon as the previous infraction is removed on the grounds that an Admin told me a diff size req or till one of you decides to erase all this and call it even.

So yeah I broke the 'rule' because the rule changed without my knowing, or simply Blud made a mistake when he told me that it was 600 x 200 a couple weeks ago. I dont recall seeing an announcement saying that the sig sizes were changed either.

Retired Administrator
    the rules thread as per updates 08/05/07
    http://mangashare.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2

Signature Guidelines

* Do not exceed 500x200 pixels with your signature image.
    * Only use the [img] tag twice in your signature
    * Keep it under 1500 characters of text.
    * Remember that a signature is not your MySpace blog, your diary, or a story of your life. It's a good place to show off your signature image, and list your websites, fanclubs, releases, things you're reading etc.
    * If your signature is taking up too much space, uses distracting colors or is offensive in wording or imagery it may be removed at the mod's discretion.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    PGP Key Here

Banned
    Honestly how many members of any forum look into the "Rules" thread daily?

we got lives you know. If the rules change there SHOULD be an announcement that will be visible to everyone. I've been admin in many forums and this is just common sense, if its that important an announcement should be made.

In any case I just ask that the infraction be removed and we call it even, because I was "following rules" as far as I knew.

However if you can have 50% of the members of these forum CO-Sign that yes they check the 'rules' thread on a daily basis, heck a monthly basis even. Then i'll humbly apologize for my stupidity in not realizing i should do this same as everyone else. But i dont think that even 5% of the normal members will say that they do this.

Woofcat edit
    Everyone else managed to move over. The rules where changed over 20 days ago.