Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

Just Cried to 388!!

Wow guys, some nice action and drama!!! that was awsome!!!!!!!! better than the manga!
    that ending made me cry like when jiraya died!!! well done oda!! and all the animators...!!XD

if they keep it up its gonna own!!! shabondy and rayleigh!!! wowowwowowowowww!!!

i haven't seen it yet but i guess sanji's wanted face is up in this episode! it has to be epic, i prefer the anime to the manga for such scenes, simply reading a still image can't to justice to a such a work of art as a motion picture!

it has to be a legendary reaction by the mugiwaras, especially sanji!!!!

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chibi Luffy View Post
    i haven't seen it yet but i guess sanji's wanted face is up in this episode! it has to be epic, i prefer the anime to the manga for such scenes, simply reading a still image can't to justice to a such a work of art as a motion picture!

it has to be a legendary reaction by the mugiwaras, especially sanji!!!!
    yeah, the sanji's wanted face was so freakin good on the manga, it gotta be so epic on the anime xD

i couldn't resist a i watched the final part on youtube, he unleashed his aura!!!! saiyan style!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH YEAH... i want episode 392!!!!! cant wait until march 8 :|

389 "Explosion! The Sunny's Super Secret Weapon: Gaon Cannon" "Sakuretsu! Sanī-gō no Chōhimitsu Heiki Gaon Hō" (炸裂!サニー号の超秘密兵器ガオン砲) February 15, 2009

390 "Landing to Get to Fishman Island - The Sabaody Archipelago" "Gyojintō o Mokushishite Jōriku - Shabondi Shotō" (魚人島を目指して上陸 シャボンディ諸島) February 22, 2009

391 "Tyranny! The Rulers of Sabaody, the Celestial Dragons" "Bōgyaku! Shabondi no Shihaisha Tenryūbito" (暴虐!シャボンディの支配者天竜人) March 1, 2009

392 "New Rivals Gather! The 11 Supernovas" "Aratana Raibaru Shūketsu! Jūichinin no Chōshinsei" (新たなライバル集結!11人の超新星) March 8, 2009

~My DeviantArt Account|My Mangashare Gallery~
    Are you a One Piece Fan? Then click HERE, you wont regret it!!!

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eXplosiveMind View Post
    OH YEAH... i want episode 392!!!!! cant wait until march 8 :|
    holy shit, no filler to that time!!!!

watched the episode.... it was so epic for a moment lol!!!, chopper is the awesome at those thing... *EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !*
    Last edited by FrozenIce; 02-09-2009 at 04:58 PM.

I just finished with the last episode.

Spoiler!

And no fillers!?
    http://www.mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic64029_2.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Mangarya View Post
    I just finished with the last episode.

Spoiler!

And no fillers!?
    looks that way, although i think they will put fillers inside the sabaondy arc, in the amusement park... or they can air some OP specials like they did before... anyway, TOEI knows what they are doing!

~My DeviantArt Account|My Mangashare Gallery~
    Are you a One Piece Fan? Then click HERE, you wont regret it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by eXplosiveMind View Post
    looks that way, although i think they will put fillers inside the sabaondy arc, in the amusement park... or they can air some OP specials like they did before... anyway, TOEI knows what they are doing!
    That's a good idea. An entire episode of amusement park adventures. This way fillers can take place and manga can gain some distance.
    Specials... like those feudal era episodes? I personally wouldn't have anything against them. Luffy-oyabun. And Robin-chan in kimono.
    Supernovas and Shakky making their appearances soon are really good news.
    http://www.mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic64029_2.gif

thanx for the replys dudes! i bet oda can fill us with more redundant details, i know i wouldnt mind! a tour of shabondy, shabondy park, namy and robin dressup! shabondy could last for like 7 chapters if he likes, more mariehoa than the manga, more chabondy, more rides! more on the SUPERNOVAS!!

ACTUALLY a filler with 1 episode per super nova and their past would be awsome!!!