Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 16 of 16
  1. #11
    "Hot-Headed Guy" eXplosiveMind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    1,462
    Quote Originally Posted by echotraveler View Post
    thanx for the replys dudes! i bet oda can fill us with more redundant details, i know i wouldnt mind! a tour of shabondy, shabondy park, namy and robin dressup! shabondy could last for like 7 chapters if he likes, more mariehoa than the manga, more chabondy, more rides! more on the SUPERNOVAS!!

    ACTUALLY a filler with 1 episode per super nova and their past would be awsome!!!
    indeed, it would be awesome, but i think they wont do that!!!


    That's a good idea. An entire episode of amusement park adventures. This way fillers can take place and manga can gain some distance.
    Specials... like those feudal era episodes? I personally wouldn't have anything against them. Luffy-oyabun. And Robin-chan in kimono.
    Supernovas and Shakky making their appearances soon are really good news.
    i dont seem other way than that to put fillers in the anime!!! a thing they should do is put the cover storys into anime!! and is good to see the characters in the feudal era or the frankyrobot vs mechaluffy xD


    ~My DeviantArt Account|My Mangashare Gallery~
    Are you a One Piece Fan? Then click HERE, you wont regret it!!!

  2. #12
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    I dare you
    Posts
    1,893
    i doubt they will put the past of each of em as a filler... seriously... we don't even know what their past was like(yes yes, we don't know, thats why we're having one...) BUT what im trying to say is that only Oda knows that xD)

  3. #13
    Dreaming Sloth Mangarya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Under the starry sky.
    Posts
    1,228
    Quote Originally Posted by eXplosiveMind View Post
    indeed, it would be awesome, but i think they wont do that!!!



    i dont seem other way than that to put fillers in the anime!!! a thing they should do is put the cover storys into anime!! and is good to see the characters in the feudal era or the frankyrobot vs mechaluffy xD
    More coverstorys, indeed! The only one we had was Coby and Helmeppo becoming Garp's men. For some reason some other coverstorys have been skipped.
    Frankyrobot vs mechaluffy, I forgot them.
    http://www.mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic64029_2.gif

  4. #14
    "Hot-Headed Guy" eXplosiveMind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    1,462
    Quote Originally Posted by Mangarya View Post
    More coverstorys, indeed! The only one we had was Coby and Helmeppo becoming Garp's men. For some reason some other coverstorys have been skipped.
    Frankyrobot vs mechaluffy, I forgot them.
    ...you forgot buggy's mini arc! still, only 2 of the cover storys in the anime is bad, jangos cover story also should have been added a long time ago, many people dont realise how he became part of hina's crew


    ~My DeviantArt Account|My Mangashare Gallery~
    Are you a One Piece Fan? Then click HERE, you wont regret it!!!

  5. #15
    Dreaming Sloth Mangarya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Under the starry sky.
    Posts
    1,228
    Quote Originally Posted by eXplosiveMind View Post
    ...you forgot buggy's mini arc! still, only 2 of the cover storys in the anime is bad, jangos cover story also should have been added a long time ago, many people dont realise how he became part of hina's crew
    Ah, me and my memory.
    I saw that episode before I started reading manga and it was a complete surprise. What is that bastard doing with marines?!
    Spoiler!
    Too much information is left out. All those storys would make a nice portion of episodes together.
    http://www.mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic64029_2.gif

  6. #16
    "Hot-Headed Guy" eXplosiveMind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    1,462
    Quote Originally Posted by Mangarya View Post
    Ah, me and my memory.
    I saw that episode before I started reading manga and it was a complete surprise. What is that bastard doing with marines?!
    Spoiler!
    Too much information is left out. All those storys would make a nice portion of episodes together.
    yea... TOEI should pick up those stories and put them in the anime, they are important for the plot and they are usefull in situations like this one


    ~My DeviantArt Account|My Mangashare Gallery~
    Are you a One Piece Fan? Then click HERE, you wont regret it!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •