Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Hi,
    have you come to the conclusion of getting few of us to work for the uploading task.
    I have been waiting for your reply.
    I am free most of the time and can devote more than 4-5 hrs a day for uploading.
    Let us know if you decide.
    Thanks

Retired Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatim Hussain View Post
    Hi,
    have you come to the conclusion of getting few of us to work for the uploading task.
    I have been waiting for your reply.
    I am free most of the time and can devote more than 4-5 hrs a day for uploading.
    Let us know if you decide.
    Thanks
    Thanks for applying, also to the people before you. In the process of updating the reader admin and once I get that done so it works and flows better in my opinion. I'll start taking a look at applications to see who we can add to the reader group.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    PGP Key Here

Hey woofcat
    Hope you are done with the Editing and other stuff in the site.
    Can we have the uploaders list now.
    Waiting for more than 2 months now .
    Thanks
    Enjoy

Hello,

I want to apply for the uploader status.
    I can upload almost every day when i don't have much work to do. I have a bandwidth of 100 mb
    I hope i can be part of the uploader group

Thanks.
    Best regards.

I've got the feeling their are enough uploaders on Mangashare already, after seeing most of the responses.
    But I'm still interested, because I'm lately rather annoyed that I always need to post something like "here comes the mangashare reader" or "http://read.mangashare.com/", and off course it isn't replaced afterwards (with the exception of the mangastream/binktopia releases). Also, I try as much as possible to follow the policies of the scanlators that request delays for posting it on readers( I only ignore the word "never").
    This would make it a lot easier, then a depositfiles link isn't needed, as my bandwidth is strong enough to upload it directly from my computer (this was requested some time ago by another uploader with a slow bandwidth.)
    The time that I'm available is difficult to say, but I'm regulary available when their is no one around of the staff or the uploaders.