Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    a.k.a Action Bastard Bushido Brown's Avatar
    it doesnt really matter to me who does it, ill read the first one i see good or bad

former mod
    Well yes, thank your for your motivating post.

I'm aware of you nerds who don't give a crap about quality,
    yet, no need to tell us that...

Fyi, mangashare and binktopia are about the same... you could say
    that mangashare does Naruto again, more interested now? Just download
    both releases for this week, and then compare the quality of the cleaning and
    the translations.

Zid, His comment represents the general mindset of Naruto fans, no point getting your feathers ruffled over it.
    Surely you were aware that when you picked this garbage back up it wasn't going to make Bink/MS any more respected :/

Infact, I respect the group less for caving in and catering to narutards with this mainstream bullshit, Bink should just stick to releasing the niche titles like Ciguatera in my honest opinion.

I agree with you totally Sangaz, I also thought this before.

But then the following thought popped into my head whilst reading a Naruto Chapter a few weeks ago "OMG, I have no talent for cleaning scans but I could have done this just by levelling the scan and adding the translation from MH".

I think its good that Bink/MS has taken up Naruto again (I'm not really that into Naruto btw), I know it will not get us more respected maybe the opposite as what you have pointed out may be more accurate, but we as individuals and a collective do not aspire to be LQ, in all aspects of our lives. So its difficult to do something half arsed.

I know you have a great knowledge of manga/anime and I envy for that, it is why I have posted this reply out of respect of your opinion. We just have to keep the bar raised and hope others try and reach our level (some groups are trying and some groups always have) and not the opposite of us going down to theirs.

Thanks for replying Wolverine ;3
    and indeed other naruto scans are subpar, reason being that groups want to make a name for themselves even when they seriously suck, But Bink has no need to make a name for themselves.

If you guys just have the urge to do it then so be it, It was the same with Minami-ke for me no real reason for scanlating it apart from a whim.
    I just hope that if the fans start kicking up some e-drama over naruto (IRC filling with tards demanding thier weekly chapter) that you'll all just tell them where to stick thier complaints.

The thought of #mangashare filling with narutards is a nightmare.

You know you guys get real emotionally hurt when we don't get you your answer you wanted to see. Trust me I speak for all us Naruto fans when I see we are glad to see you guys bring this back home. We aren't going to go out and pop champagne or ride anyone's dick about it. But at the sametime realize we never begged you to start doing this again. We were unhappy you all stopped and respected why you stopped, but eventually we got over it.

So yes we are happy you are doing it again but we were satisfied with others as well. Its not like Naruto is the only thing we read.

Veteran Member
    I don't read Naruto unless I like the quality. So I am happy

former mod
    Somehow this turns out the wrong way, this was
    supposed to be an information thread for the people who care a little,
    that's all. No need to get personal or anything, we do it again,
    that's the only thing this thread was supposed to tell, whether you're
    interested or not, is none of our business.

With that said, I'm closing this thread. Just relax guys.