Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by zidane21ps View Post
    You people all think too much about it... it's just easy and fun scanning Naruto,
    reason enough for me to do it, and as long as there are moppers to help, we'll
    be awesomely fine, it's not a race against sleepyfans either, I don't give a crap.
    It's not like we'd earn any money, nor do I care about e-fame, it's just my fun
    and joy to scanlate it and serve a little to the community - again, while having fun
    And I think everyone of us thinks the same way, at last we are a group.
    Lies. Its about having the biggest e-peen.

About damn time it got picked up again by you guys

former mod
    Where is ma' money, 9tailed?

Its in my pants come and get it.

awesome!!! just awesome i loved and still love BINK!!

Quote Originally Posted by zidane21ps View Post
    You people all think too much about it... it's just easy and fun scanning Naruto,
    reason enough for me to do it, and as long as there are moppers to help, we'll
    be awesomely fine, it's not a race against sleepyfans either, I don't give a crap.
    It's not like we'd earn any money, nor do I care about e-fame, it's just my fun
    and joy to scanlate it and serve a little to the community - again, while having fun
    And I think everyone of us thinks the same way, at last we are a group.
    of course it's not a competition to Bink. But the mere presence will probably cause some changes in other scanlation groups in either case. And if Bink was racing then we wouldn't get the same quality that we know and love in any case...

this is good news but to be honest i am addicted to naruto so the first scans whether raw or translated i read and unfortunatley i just can't wait. But its good news ur bac hopefully as u get comfortable u will provide earlier and better releases than other ppl cough sleepyfans cough

former mod
    Eh? Ninjastick, it's not like we were slow doing it aka taking many many hours to scan,
    actually, I'm pretty much sure I could even solo scan it much faster than sleepyfans, problem
    is the release time of the raw and my real life duties... if someone from the US would do it,
    we'd be as fast as we used to be again, but unfortunately, babo and bluds currently are
    too busy with real life, so we'll just go with our "european" speed...

One Piece naruto 345

naruto 345 kapan keluar

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    Nice to hear you guys are scanning Naruto again. Although sleepyfans did fine and I had no problems with it, so this isn't too much a treat to begin with.