Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Interesting statement made by Nina to Layfon.
    Ava&Sig by Ravona

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -William Shakespeare

ipsa scientia potestas est

Senjougahara Fascination!

Sounds pretty interesting and I found a torrent for the first few episodes. I was wondering who were the best fansubbers for me to get it?

Good stuff, Layfon rocks!!! and Felli is really funny (maybe if they hook up, it will be the ultimate pair) And I like how main hero is not some 12-14 year-old-do-not-nothing idiot, we have here a f@cking veteran with amazing skills.

yes layfonXFelli i want that to happen 2 nina sucks and is STUPID layfon wants to survive i would want to 2 become strong i would do anything to live but than agian i would do anything to protect people 2 and thats is to get stronger or to sacrifice myself :(

11 episode is out. And Yepiii!!! "fun" service for everybody >_<. Nina was hot in the swimsuit and Felli was as always funny as hell (that kick was really powerfull)
    PS I start to think, that Layfon x Felli is not some dream anymore.

17 episodes now......pretty interesting character developments.....when is she going to arrive at Zuellni to deliver Layfon his new weapon? Im excited!
    Last edited by Tadashi Seiren; 05-18-2009 at 11:04 PM.
    Ava&Sig by Ravona

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -William Shakespeare

The way ep 19 ended annoyed the crap out of me for some reason... maybe because Nina annoys me.

It was extremely cheesy.....and I woulda been pissed if they'd gone a bit too far.........come on girl, deliver that weapon!
    Ava&Sig by Ravona

i really like the anime i like to see the other heaven blade in action, the manga is good?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kick me high, hit me low, spit on me it's gonna take more than that to break my soul.

I haven't read much of the manga yet....although I don't think there's a lot of chapters out. I thought there were different manga as well?
    Ava&Sig by Ravona