View Poll Results: Was it just coincidence Madara attacked around Naruto's Birth?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, just coincidence

17 51.52%
  • No, the attack was triggered by his birth.

16 48.48%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Coincidence?

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    If Jiraiya can get information about Akatsuki (and to that of Madara's "summoning") then the 4th can probably have done the same.

Thinking that Madara was a threat and would have made a move (say, he -Minato- was one of the few people who had an idea that Madara can summon the Kyuubi) against Konoha, the fourth had planned ahead of what to do. In which case, he developed the Shiki Fuujin in preparation for such.

Think : Naruto is about to be born in say, 5 months... or 4 perhaps. Then around this time, Minato had the information about Madara. He then thinks of a way to counter the Kyuubi. He develops the Shiki Fuujin (thinking that he would seal the Kyuubi with him and die with it), but then when Madara's threat became more imminent (at the same time that Naruto will be born in a few months / weeks / days... the fourth thought of another plan. "If I can do something about the separation of Yin and Yang chakras, then I might as well seal the Yang to my son if he gets born in time, if not, I'll die with all of the Kyuubi anyway. If this separation plan succeeds, it may save Konoha in the future."

If I was a bit too much or disorganized, I'll repost when I get some sleep (haven't slept in 20 hours... and counting).
    Arbitrary, seriously, you're overthinking this and making a lot of assumptions. I hope you went and got some sleep.

Steve3child, that wasn't an order.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by thsv View Post
    Arbitrary, seriously, you're overthinking this and making a lot of assumptions. I hope you went and got some sleep.

Steve3child, that wasn't an order.
    lol i know. I just like the idea.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

State Alchemist Monkey D. Dragon's Avatar
    Lol could this be like Harry potter?

Maybe Madara saw the prophecy and it said that a child would be born that would bring peace. He had to kill it, so he summoned the nine tails. Defeated, he left the the child with a tattoo on its stomach.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey D. Dragon View Post
    Lol could this be like Harry potter?

Maybe Madara saw the prophecy and it said that a child would be born that would bring peace. He had to kill it, so he summoned the nine tails. Defeated, he left the the child with a tattoo on its stomach.
    Well kinda, but Minato left the mark on Naruto XD. And since he feared Naruto will inherit his powers, and his will, he had to be stopped. Atleast that what I think.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Well at least now we know that this was not a coincidence.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

steve it wasn't a coincidence.

madara wanted to destroy konoha and start a war. however there's no one able to do that by himself (besides nagato). so he needed kiuby.

first, madara knew that kushina was the jinchurikki and minato her husband.

madara wasn't able to defeat minato..he knew it.so he seek a moment when kushina is fragile and he can blackmail (don't know how to write this) minato. that moment was naruto's birth. he waited and waited until that day.

fuc*ing coward. i wanna see minato kicking madara's ass, because naruto is alive, kiuby sealed, and i can't imagine madara giving naruto to minato. so yondaime made madara flee

He knows that now, just like everybody else on this forum.

You should check the dates on these threads before you post. This thread was made a year ago.

lol you are right. my bad