View Poll Results: Instead of a bleach filler arc would you rather...

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • The bleach anime team take a month to produce a super cool OVA

5 26.32%
  • Still watch the filler's and ill watch every last one of them

5 26.32%
  • Become an assassin and hunt down the person who first introduced the idea of Filler's

9 47.37%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Ichigo2Join_Akatsuki tensa zangetsu's Avatar

the inevetiable filler arc

i think there is a inevitable filler arc approaching - as the pendulum swingning arc is nigh(in the anime) and the anime is frighteningly close to the manga arc- so i just wanted to see peoples reactions on this poll-becuase i am sure at least 70% people (inlcuiding me) dont watch the bleach fillers as their too painful
    http://cheeseboy18193.deviantart.com/art/Hollow-Ichigo-Tiem-118848371
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he never existed

Give a man a fish you feed him for a day
    Teach a man to fish you feed him for life

Quote Originally Posted by tensa zangetsu View Post
    i think there is a inevitable filler arc approaching - as the pendulum swingning arc is nigh(in the anime) and the anime is frighteningly close to the manga arc- so i just wanted to see peoples reactions on this poll-becuase i am sure at least 70% people (inlcuiding me) dont watch the bleach fillers as their too painful
    You didn't make the poll... or atleast I don't see it...

ok now its there....

I think they'll stretch the Turn Back The Pendulum arc, and some extra fillers are inevitable.

Sweden, between a lake, a forest and fields
    I will still see the filler, swearing whilst I do so but still see it... I also hope that they can do a bigger Turn back the Pendulum since I really liked that part in the manga... (AKA no more princess whatever-her-name-is!)
    Signature... signature... I have no signature...

yes, if they were to take the pendulum arc and stretch it out to 20 or so episodes i honestly wouldnt mind. i mean it is getting too close to the manga so we do need fillers, just not crappy fillers.

c r a s h i n g d o w n eternity's Avatar
    Nobody would have guessed that!

They only just had 2 very long filler arcs already...

The manga isnt THAT close.
    I read reborn manga and watch the anime, and they are close but rarely have fillers..

The purpose of the fillers isn't just for parallels between the manga. Have you seen bleach quality? its rushed. if they reallly put filers in, they would be of good quality. yet bleach quality is terrible.

Which is why the anime is mediocre.
    >.>

I gave up on anime (Naruto and Bleach)

but sometimes I check the forums to see if the episodes are worth it and watch it from youtube.

Naruto and Bleach are not worth downloading anymore imo

very true the animes are no longer worth watching as they have been ruined by fillers and imo mediocre animation(mostly bleach). after the awesomeness that was the soul society and ignoring the utterly stupid bounto fillers things were looking up as the arrancar arc began especially ichigo's time with the vizards and his fight with shirosaki but once they entered hueco mundo it just became very silly.

Now with naruto the 1st 50 episodes of shippuden were ok even though we had to endure dragonball z like episodes where characters stood still doing nothing for minutes with wind blowing and music playing and nothing progressing storywise. also the music was changed to be more dramtic and epic but i think this was a bad move as it made the anime boring and little too serious and dull compared to part 1 of the show.

both shows have epicly failed at making the second part of the anime just as good or better than the 1st but this is just my opinion what do you guys think?

yes, from episode 213, its called "the karakurizer is born"

Karakurizer, haha. We'll be getting a Super-Sentai character in Bleach Anime.