Thread: Goemon

Goemon

I have been following Goemon for a little while now and even thought I see the storyline as, standard/average, I think the movie will be a great watch.

The new full length trailer looks the dogs bollocks, and I think this movie will make a few careers.

Wiki Note
    "Goemon" is based on the life of Ishikawa Goemon a legendary 16th century ninja warrior and bandit who stole valuables and gave them to the poor. There is little historical information on Goemon's life, and thus he has become a folk hero, whose background and origins have been widely speculated upon. The movie version is set to create a new interpretation of the character.

You got to checkout the trailer:
    Trailer

is dogs bollocks bad cuz the trailer is pretty cool

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

From Urban Dictionary (http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...ogs%20bollocks)

dogs bollocks

Literally the dogs testicles. In British slang, bollocks, means "testicles", however, when it is applied in this context its usual and derivative meaning is "the best", or "the greatest", or "superb"

interchangeable with the expression "the mutts nuts"
    usually is applied in a similar fashion to: "That jacket is the dogs bollocks as far as I'm concerned"

or "when are you having the dogs bollocks lopped off"?

A Television chef might stir the pan, taste the contents, and then look into camera while saying,
    "You know, these Korean meatballs REALLY ARE the dogs bollocks"