Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Didn't know there was a DBZ. Nice! Another to my list.

I'm going to try and watch 07 Ghost (hopefully the anime will make more sense than the manga which confused me quite a bit ~still a wonder I'm still interested too)

and Sengoku Basara, said to be like Dynasty warriors so i'll give it a try

What is uttered from the heart alone, will win the hearts of others to your own.

Quote Originally Posted by ChukoLiang View Post
    I'm going to try and watch 07 Ghost (hopefully the anime will make more sense than the manga which confused me quite a bit ~still a wonder I'm still interested too)

and Sengoku Basara, said to be like Dynasty warriors so i'll give it a try
    It's because of the art. :(

That's why I need to see the anime to understand the manga very well.

Im intrested in FMA since I havent seen it nor have I read the manga. Requiem for a Phantom or Phantom, looks promising. And I might end up watching Shangri-Li for some variation.

Advocat, You hate waaay to much :(

I'm really looking forward to seeing K-On seeing as I love kyoani (Kanon, Clannad, Lucky Star, FMP. Nuff said).

In complete opposition to everyone else, I couldn't possibly care any less about the new FMA, the original wasn't as great as everyone hypes it up to be, no plans to watch another version

The new Hayate no Gotoku will be fukken great, more Hina <3

Natsu no Arashi is bound to be a sexy anime, as Ario points out, shaft rock!

I'll also be watching Valkyria, the game is brilliant and I can't get enough of Inoue Marina as Alicia.

My most anticipated is without a doubt Spice and Wolf, It'll be brilliant, but even if it sucked, I'd watch it just for Horo <3

I'll just download anything I've not seen yet that comes up my Tosho RSS feed, so I'll probably end up watching the majority of them as is usually the case :/