View Poll Results: I...

Voters
182. You may not vote on this poll
  • Keep up with both the manga and anime weekly

138 75.82%
  • Only watch the anime, no spoilers!

2 1.10%
  • Mainly watch the anime but I know how the story progresses (wikipedia, other naruto sites)

3 1.65%
  • Only watch select episodes of the anime (the good fights)

39 21.43%
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    I broke my leg, so I was really doing NOTHING in my free time.

A good friend of mine came with 5 anime's ( I stopped watching any anime after de DB - DBZ - DBGT ) because I didn't knew and didn't believe that there was an anime better dan DBZ

So he came with : NARUTO, DEATHNOTE, BERSERK, BLEACH and CLAYMORE..

Well, watching NARUTO gave me the same feeling when I was watching DBZ,.. I felt in love with it ;p After the anime I followed the MANGA + mangashare was the firrst place for me where I could watch it.. Thank You very much Mangashare admins

Ooh, my friend said that the translater of onemanga wasn't comparable with Binktopia translations.. and that's true ;p
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

I really only watch the anime version when a good fight scene is coming up or a new movie is out, other then that, Manga only

EPIC!!!

i started out with the anime, and kept checking this forum to see when the chapter would be released. I checked the manga forums too, and ended up knowing so many spoilers i decided to read it. First episode i readed was the beggining of jiraiya vs pain

it's gay filler arcs like the one that's going on right now that make you want to read the manga. I mean if they are going to make filler arcs at least keep us entertained ya know.

Sig By Damon Max

THE ESPADA WILL RISE E S P A D A's Avatar
    i completly forgot about the manga till the start of this year. But i used 2 wait every week for the next ep and now cause of this, i can catch up on future eps. Unfortunetly it kind of ruins the plot of the story.
    The time has come to destroy the village of the leaf.

The Next Hokage The 4th Hokage's Legacy's Avatar
    I mainly only read the manga, but some episodes, like the soon-to-come Kakashi Chronicles, I will watch.

Thanks to Gulley for the new sig.

Legacy of the 4th

Naruto For 6th Hokage 4ever

RIP Minato Namikaze: Yellow Flash: 4th Hokage

Naruto can Tank Amaterasu
    why isn't manga only a choice, because i only watch the anime when something important goes on, which is really rare in anime, because of so many pointless fillers.
    i do plan to watch kakashi gaiden anime though.

I read the manga and I still watch Naruto in tv as well.

i started with the anime, i never read manga even though i knew what it was. around the time naruto and the gang was chasing sasuke and the sound ninjas (before the battle at VOTE) i started the manga, I was desperate to see what was going to happen.

funny, but i considered reading the manga kinda like cheating, like seeing the spoilers or something like that. after naruto got me hooked with manga I've actually read a lot of other mangas and seen there respective anime if available.

I watched naruto anime completely but I dont watch naruto shipuden fillers and hated Shippuuden up until kakashi gaiden.

The manga's the best way to go in terms of getting the actual story and no filler shit. The anime absolutely butchers the manga. Before I ever laid eyes on a manga I thought that the manga was a poorly drawn or sort of like a rough sketch of what the anime was to be, so I never gave it a chance. Come to find out its the other way around. Go figure.
    LeggoMyWebbo