View Poll Results: I...

Voters
182. You may not vote on this poll
  • Keep up with both the manga and anime weekly

138 75.82%
  • Only watch the anime, no spoilers!

2 1.10%
  • Mainly watch the anime but I know how the story progresses (wikipedia, other naruto sites)

3 1.65%
  • Only watch select episodes of the anime (the good fights)

39 21.43%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    I started with the anime and moved to the manga. I still watch every episode that comes out, even fillers.
    http://www.mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic64029_2.gif

I started with the anime and after a while i also started reading the manga, but when the quality of the anime went down i only read the manga and sometimes an episode.

Of Shippuuden i've only watched until the Zora arc and watched the Kakazu/Hidan fight. but i must say in ep 95 the quality went way up.

Previously NarutoSageMode Sh_tHappenz's Avatar
    I started with the manga and thought it was pretty cool so i went to anime and it was even better

I was Previously that noob you use to pick on called NarutosageMode

Ok no one laugh at me. But I used to watch the anime first and believed the fillers were canon since I didn't know at the time. And sadly I liked them liked every single one of them. And I liked DBGT

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Ok no one laugh at me. But I used to watch the anime first and believed the fillers were canon since I didn't know at the time. And sadly I liked them liked every single one of them. And I liked DBGT
    lol I thought it was canon too. In fact, I didnt know what fillers were until I watched Naruto for a while. I wouldve quit Naruto if it werent for that one filler with Rock Lee and that guy that wanted revenge on Gai.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Well... I once saw the anime in cartoon network, so I started watching from episode one. I thought the fillers were OK, but i didn't know they were fillers. Suddenly I started reading the manga, which I thought was great (first manga i ever read). Now i'm watching and reading Naruto.

It was because of Naruto, that manga became some kind of addiction. Now I'm reading like 10 different mangas, but not watching any other anime besides Naruto's.
    Naruto.... In my case... the gateway for the manga universe.

Ha. I didn't realise the manga existed until I discovered Narutofan
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

Crossroads of Destiny Gecko Moria's Avatar
    None. I read and watch when at random times. Usually once a month, I watch/read everything I've missed out on

Thanks to Ravona for the avatar and signature.

a.k.a Action Bastard Bushido Brown's Avatar
    This is how it all began for SCNR. One day i was watching Naruto on CN, i said this anime is borning and doesnt get me seal of approval. Actually i think CN canceled it after awhile. Then once CN brought it back i sat down and gave it one more try, and i liked it. My first episode was when Naruto went nine tails on Haku. I watch and enjoied the anime for awhile, then one day chatting on yahoo with a girl from overseas that i had no idea who she was or how i got her SN, told me about naruto shippudden and how everyone grew up. I taught to myself "no fucking way that got to be some tight shit. I search the net looking for this show and found it. The latest episode at the time was when Akutsuki came for Gaara. Then to this day i still dont know how i came across the manga and how i came across Mangashare. I prefer the manga cuz i get see what happens without having fillers come into play, plus Naruto fillers suck ass.

Watched anime up to date even the 3 seasons fillers. After that I wanted to know how the story progressed so started reading manga. You could pretty much say the only reason I'm reading the manga is for the spoils.