Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    I'll give Zabuza the one generic handseal he made to create the Mizubunshin. But that one seal versus the whole set of one handed seals Haku made....Its just not convincing enough to me if all he did was make one seal.
    But its the fact, and that 1 tiny, significant fact that he did a jutsu with one hand. It doesnt matter how many or how powerful, just the fact alone that he did it proves it. And Zabuza even remarked that Haku was more talented than him so its very understandable that his jutsus would have more variety and impressiveness.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Quote Originally Posted by Steve3child View Post
    But its the fact, and that 1 tiny, significant fact that he did a jutsu with one hand. It doesnt matter how many or how powerful, just the fact alone that he did it proves it. And Zabuza even remarked that Haku was more talented than him so its very understandable that his jutsus would have more variety and impressiveness.
    Maybe there are certain handseal which use just one hand because i am almost positive that it was part of Hakus bloodline, cuz i remember Deidera using that same seal with one hand when he intended to blow his bombs . I could be wrong thou i'm j ust going based on memory..
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by pandaofthebamboo View Post
    Maybe there are certain handseal which use just one hand because i am almost positive that it was part of Hakus bloodline, cuz i remember Deidera using that same seal with one hand when he intended to blow his bombs . I could be wrong thou i'm j ust going based on memory..
    wonder if deidara could make tounge seals with his hands =o.

The jutsu itself was related to Haku's bloodline, but we're discussing if doing a one hand jutsu is possible, depending on what jutsu it is, it is possible. You just have to train intensely with that one jutsu. as for the method it is unknown. Zabuza used that seal to form a water clone btw.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

The jutsu itself was related to Haku's bloodline, but we're discussing if doing a one hand jutsu is possible, depending on what jutsu it is, it is possible. You just have to train intensely with that one jutsu. as for the method it is unknown. Zabuza used that seal to form a water clone btw.
    Yes i know it was used to make a water clone, but i still have my doubts that it is possible for anyone but Haku to do all jutsus with one hand because i was under the impression that it was part of his bloodline.

And about Zaabuza doing the clone with one hand, i suggested that maybe that is just the seal which is required for that jutsu and it how everyone who preforms a water clone does it and nothing about it is special. I assume th is because Kakshi makes no big deal when Zabuza does this but when Haku performs his jutsu with one hand he is astounded
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    We know that Haku could use one handed hand seals, do you think Kakashi or maybe even Sasuke can now as well, as Kakashi saw it with the sharingan?
    For that matter, do you think we will ever see it used again?
    Sharingan can't copy the kekeigenkai ^^
    My English Is Bad But Deal With It ^^

Yes i know it was used to make a water clone, but i still have my doubts that it is possible for anyone but Haku to do all jutsus with one hand because i was under the impression that it was part of his bloodline.

And about Zaabuza doing the clone with one hand, i suggested that maybe that is just the seal which is required for that jutsu and it how everyone who preforms a water clone does it and nothing about it is special. I assume th is because Kakshi makes no big deal when Zabuza does this but when Haku performs his jutsu with one hand he is astounded
    Remember, Haku is a kid, whats expected from him isnt the same as a seasoned veteran as Zabuza. That alone would turn some heads seeing a child perform jutsu with one hand. And the jutsu that Haku did with one hand are part of his bloodline. But I doubt that the water clone jutsu calls for performing it with one hand. I believe there is a concept behind performing jutsu with one hand, and he understood that, and tought it to Haku. With all of the talent Haku has, his intense training would produce the arsenal of 1 sealed jutsu.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Remember, Haku is a kid, whats expected from him isnt the same as a seasoned veteran as Zabuza. That alone would turn some heads seeing a child perform jutsu with one hand. And the jutsu that Haku did with one hand are part of his bloodline. But I doubt that the water clone jutsu calls for performing it with one hand. I believe there is a concept behind performing jutsu with one hand, and he understood that, and tought it to Haku. With all of the talent Haku has, his intense training would produce the arsenal of 1 sealed jutsu.
    I would think you are right if it wasn't for the statement he made before to Naruto about young children being exceptional ninjas at their age and how it was not surprising at all for him to be that skillful, so i would think that one handed seals would be and exceptional thing a any ninja to do, thus why it most likely would have been part of his bloodline.
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

I would think you are right if it wasn't for the statement he made before to Naruto about young children being exceptional ninjas at their age and how it was not surprising at all for him to be that skillful, so i would think that one handed seals would be and exceptional thing a any ninja to do, thus why it most likely would have been part of his bloodline.
    Kakashi also implied that its a rare occurrence, thus justifying his reaction. you dont see that sort of thing everyday. and once again, your bloodline doesnt affect the method in which you do your jutsu's. Only training with a specific method can be assumed imo. But that method is unknown.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

I doubt Zabuza used one-handed seals as that's probably just like the thing that Naruto does for his KBNJ, the rest of the seals are just not shown anymore. While not only did Haku use the one-handed seals but they were shown and explicitly stated. Hand seals are not a bloodline limit (at the most they would be a clan secret)! Like it has been said, maybe he learned a specific method of using his hand-seals, my question is then who taught him as it wasn't his parents as his mother tried to hide the ability and his parents were both dead, him being raised by Zabuza who couldn't do them(or Kakashi would have said that he could also)?
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.