Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    If one handed handseals were so common, Kakashi would have never been surprised to see Haku using them. I've always thought that one handed handseals were a part of Haku's Bloodline Limit. And I thought Kakashi said he couldn't copy the handseals.
    Kakashi never said that he couldn't copy the hand seals. If what people are saying, and it's true, then he is using wind in his free hand and Kakashi does not have that affinity.

Naturally, if he were trying to copy a technique, he'd be looking at the handseals. Anyway, after looking back, neither Sasuke or Kakashi saw Haku's one handed handseals with their Sharingans. So....moot point and thread.
    One of the original points of the thread was also do you think we will see it used again. It appears Tendou also uses it but only in a combination and not for any technique.

Quote Originally Posted by lupo_moua View Post
    well, i think haku's one hand seal is something naruto can learn. since his spatial element is wind. all haku did there was splash some water and called fourth a wind nature element jutsu to freeze the water.
    his bloodline limit is water+wind to create ice. which is a light Kekkei genkai
    Again, if it is true that it's just wind he is using in his free hand, Naruto may be able to use that to his advantage as he can use wind also. So IF he remembers that he can try to train so he can use other wind techniques.
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

Jiraiya should use 1 handed seals too! Ive always thought this if he survived his swim.

I think they both can use it but will never be pushed into a situation where only 1 hand is free to make seals
    A pie in the sky?

Previously NarutoSageMode Sh_tHappenz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lupo_moua View Post
    i believe that what yamato was saying like this...

Spoiler!

a certain element in each hand. i assume wind was in his left so forming that he jus splash the water and formed the wind seals?? if that made sense. And Kakashi could not copy it becuz its a element jutsu and not a normal jutsu.
    Spoiler!
    The thread was over when this guy posted IT all makes sense^^
    Last edited by Sh_tHappenz; 02-03-2009 at 12:07 AM.

I was Previously that noob you use to pick on called NarutosageMode

Initiate
    Alright,

Firstly - Someone suggested that all the cool jutsus dont use hand seals. That would have to be incorrect as chidori definitely uses hand seals, they are just not viewed everytime as it would be silly and a waste of frames. That time Sasuke and Itachi fought sasuke used his speed to prevent itachi from forming seals if you remember correctly.

Secondly - If what you're saying is correct about yammato being able to be able to do 1 handed handseals then shouldn't sasuke be able to do them as well?
    I mean he does have lightning and fire yet during the fight with itachi we never see him using 1 handed hand seals but I'm fairly sure there were seals performed with his fire techniques.

Finally - I doubt 1 handed handseals will be a talking point in the manga, i'd be surprised if kishi bring any importance to them now. Naruto prior to shippuden is basically nothing now, everyone has progressed and now the 'tough guys' from then are far weaker then the ones now.

Beer and Music
    as far as i know, the one handed hand seals was only exclusive to haku cause it ran in his bloodline

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    1 handed handselas also is used by Zabuza. Also the notion that the element with one hand business doesnt relate to the hand sealing. It was just to show how the 2 elements are combined. Because Haku's needle jutsu was ice element, but did it with one hand.

What can be concluded from this is that with intense training, it can be achieved. The method of the training is unknown and wasnt explored enough to have any foundation to really discuss the topic. Maybe it will be revisited, maybe it wont.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

I gotta have something more than just the one generic handseal that Zabuza used to believe that 1-handed handseals are something that can be learned or taught. Why would Kakashi say that he had never seen 1-handed handseals while Haku was doing them if he had already seen Zabuza do it before? If Zabuza had done a set of 1-handed handseals like Haku did, then I'd be sold on the idea.

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    I gotta have something more than just the one generic handseal that Zabuza used to believe that 1-handed handseals are something that can be learned or taught. Why would Kakashi say that he had never seen 1-handed handseals while Haku was doing them if he had already seen Zabuza do it before? If Zabuza had done a set of 1-handed handseals like Haku did, then I'd be sold on the idea.
    So you believe Zabuza didnt learn it?
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

I'll give Zabuza the one generic handseal he made to create the Mizubunshin. But that one seal versus the whole set of one handed seals Haku made....Its just not convincing enough to me if all he did was make one seal.

What he means is zabuza did a 1 handed seal long before he ever saw haku do a 1 handed seal. so the only reason there could have been a comment is because of the bloodline ability, it didn't have anything to do with the 1 handed seal really itself. he was pointing out the combination of the 2 1 handed seals Which make the bloodline ability.

which Even if by same chance you have an affinity to both the elements you still can not copy a bloodline ability. that's why yamato is the only one able to make the wood by combining earth and water(that is alive).