Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 78
  1. #61
    六代目火影仙人 Rokudaime Sennin ™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Searching for a Path to one Peace!
    Posts
    4,915
    Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    My main issue is that the one seal Zabuza used to execute his technique is common among a lot of ninjas. Gaara used that same seal during the chuunin exam before his fight with Lee. Lee used that same seal before he executes his Primary Lotus. Its the same seal Sarutobi used to set off his paper bombs when he planted them on the 1st and 2nd. Its also the same seal Deidara uses to set off his bombs. There's probably more to add too.

    This is the reason why I doubt Zabuza is really capable of 1-handed handseals. He didn't do anything that warranted any shock. That one seal is generic in the Ninja world. Then we come to Haku who rattles of a set of 1-handed seals to which Kakashi replies he's never seen before. If Zabuza is doing 1-handed seals based off that one seal, then there's a number of ppl capable of doing the same.
    Agreed. a single one hand seal to initiate a jutsu is common, especially if the preparations of that jutsu are already done. But only haku could use multiple one hand seals to do a complex series of jutsus. That's what surprised kakashi. We don't know if it was due to his bloodline which made it easier for him or he trained for it, and we'll never know. Let's move on.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!


    Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

  2. #62
    Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    4,845
    Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    My main issue is that the one seal Zabuza used to execute his technique is common among a lot of ninjas. Gaara used that same seal during the chuunin exam before his fight with Lee. Lee used that same seal before he executes his Primary Lotus. Its the same seal Sarutobi used to set off his paper bombs when he planted them on the 1st and 2nd. Its also the same seal Deidara uses to set off his bombs. There's probably more to add too.

    This is the reason why I doubt Zabuza is really capable of 1-handed handseals. He didn't do anything that warranted any shock. That one seal is generic in the Ninja world. Then we come to Haku who rattles of a set of 1-handed seals to which Kakashi replies he's never seen before. If Zabuza is doing 1-handed seals based off that one seal, then there's a number of ppl capable of doing the same.
    And that 1 generic handseal, to perform various tasks, even jutsu, hasnt been explained. Clearly, Haku is very talented and thus he can pull off complicated jutsu with one hand. but being connected to his bloodline is something that to me isnt settling. Which is why we need more evidence.

    To do handseals themselves take lots of practice and understanding. What I think Haku did through all of that training, is take the concept of performing jutsu with 2 hands, apply it to his training, took that concept to the next lv and with the guidence of zabuza, who likely gave him that concept, created a method of training, that only Haku could accomplish with his talents and surpass Zabuza with that(along with many other things).
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by pandaofthebamboo View Post
    That what i was thinking bu t i didn't want to put anyone else did that same seal because i wasn't not to sure, but it was on my mind , that is why i mentioned Deidara doing it because he was the only other person i was most sure who did it. I assume that that seal is just a simple way to concentrate chakra into something to perform a jutsu.. Like the 3rd using it to explode the bomb, Deidara using it to explode his C2 and may other instances where people use it to do simple task or uncomplicated jutsus.
    Exactly, now the use of true one-handed seals is much different. Naruto does something similar, when he concentrates his chakra. If you all of a sudden saw Kakashi use one-handed hand seals to begin chidori/raikiri you would be like wtf???
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s



    Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

    Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

  4. #64
    logical fans slavkovski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,349
    question... did rasengan need a hand seal?
    "Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."
    "Knowledge is power"

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by slavkovski View Post
    question... did rasengan need a hand seal?
    No it did not, it is pure chakra concentration and shape manipulation.
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s



    Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

    Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

  6. #66
    Senior Member ydoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    VA carrollton
    Posts
    857
    I am going to go out on a limb here and say that 1 handed seals are probably not a good thing.

    Going to spoiler this just in case anyone doesn't want part of the story for fairy tail told

    Spoiler!


    My point here is that jutsu created with 1 hand may not be as powerful as that created with 2 hands, so the reason we don't see it often is simply because, ninjas only use them in situations where they can not use both hands for 1 seal.

    examples
    deidara was probably making clay bomb in 1 hand when he was going to detonate the bombs with 1 handed seal.
    Zabuza had kakashi in a water prison which was much more important to him than killing the genin brats. so he used 1 handed seal to make the clone
    Even in the case of haku, she/he needed to use 1 handed seals to combine the 2 elements, its not like she had 4 hands to make 2 sets of seals.

  7. #67
    Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    4,845
    Quote Originally Posted by ydoc View Post
    I am going to go out on a limb here and say that 1 handed seals are probably not a good thing.

    Going to spoiler this just in case anyone doesn't want part of the story for fairy tail told

    Spoiler!


    My point here is that jutsu created with 1 hand may not be as powerful as that created with 2 hands, so the reason we don't see it often is simply because, ninjas only use them in situations where they can not use both hands for 1 seal.

    examples
    deidara was probably making clay bomb in 1 hand when he was going to detonate the bombs with 1 handed seal.
    Zabuza had kakashi in a water prison which was much more important to him than killing the genin brats. so he used 1 handed seal to make the clone
    Even in the case of haku, she/he needed to use 1 handed seals to combine the 2 elements, its not like she had 4 hands to make 2 sets of seals.
    That does make sense. But it seems that it takes alot of genius to accomplish 1 handed jutsu. But the way Kakashi reacted to it makes it seem like it is a very complicated, and amazing to have. I think the effect of the jutsu isnt affected, but it may strain the user for concentrating the chakra into one handed seals. So yes 1 handed seals may have a negative effect too.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

  8. #68
    Senior Member tsubasa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    behind you...always
    Posts
    268
    did nothing i said make sence enough to seem as a possible reason why 1 seals arent used as often as the 2 seals? likes 3 pages ago.... >.>

    current reading: Naruto:shipuuden, Bleach, Fairytails, Historys strongest diciple kenichi,
    berzerk, deadman wonderland, claymore, hunter x hunter, gantz, blue exorcist, one piece, zetman, witch hunter, liar game, and vagabond ..... I need more!

  9. #69
    Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    4,845
    Quote Originally Posted by tsubasa View Post
    i think its just a matter of learning.

    handseals seem to me as a way to control chakra and are not always needed but make things easier ( similar to how naruto uses clones for rasengan, he can do it himself but he finds it easier to do it with clones)

    if you learn 2 hand seals then you are mainly going to use 2 handseals for the jutsus that need them. thats not to say you cant learn single handseals, its just easier for you to focus your chakra threw both hands.

    i would think that singles are for only the situations that you need them in, or just an option if you are good at them.

    and then some jutsus dont need the seals becasue of the users ability to focus there chakra well enough when trying to perform the jutsu they they are so use to performing.

    it makes sence with no need to speak of bloodlimits and such.
    I think it was noted since I was on that side of the discussion. but yea i dont think it should be overlooked.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

  10. #70
    I totally spaced on this before... I knew that the hand seals were Mudra, but didn't even consider that there are one-handed Mudra as well, there are more one-handed than joint ones... so I'd say now that he was just more versed in Mudra, and their meanings, so he could use all of them not just the joint ones. I guess that could make Haku a Buddhist priest, could be a connection with not wanting to kill. oh well
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s



    Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

    Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •