Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    I doubt Zabuza used one-handed seals as that's probably just like the thing that Naruto does for his KBNJ, the rest of the seals are just not shown anymore. While not only did Haku use the one-handed seals but they were shown and explicitly stated. Hand seals are not a bloodline limit (at the most they would be a clan secret)! Like it has been said, maybe he learned a specific method of using his hand-seals, my question is then who taught him as it wasn't his parents as his mother tried to hide the ability and his parents were both dead, him being raised by Zabuza who couldn't do them(or Kakashi would have said that he could also)?
    Zabuza had his other hand in the water prison jutsu. He had to have his hand in there. And his seal was explicitly shown. Thus Zabuza tought it to him logically.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Quote Originally Posted by Steve3child View Post
    Kakashi also implied that its a rare occurrence, thus justifying his reaction. you dont see that sort of thing everyday. and once again, your bloodline doesnt affect the method in which you do your jutsu's. Only training with a specific method can be assumed imo. But that method is unknown.
    I think it implied that it was not only a rare occurrence but something he has never scene before and that something had to be specail about this boy for him to be able to do this ..Thus Bloodline ......
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by pandaofthebamboo View Post
    I think it implied that it was not only a rare occurrence but something he has never scene before and that something had to be specail about this boy for him to be able to do this ..Thus Bloodline ......
    The rare occurence, was a child being stronger than an adult. Not necessarily him doing 1 handed jutsus. He said to Naruto that its possible, and rare, that a child is capable of such a feat. And his words were justified when he saw a kid do a 1 handed jutsu. That means its his pure talent,training, guidance and so on that he was impressed with.

His bloodline affects his jutsus, but how he performs them is dependent on his training, and mind capacity. And with that you need a method of training. Zabuza displayed the ability of performing jutsu with one hand, fitting with the manga's theme of previous generation passing down the torch, Zabuza logically taught him that as well. The only thing missing from this is the method of which, someone is able to learn how to use it.

Kakashi would still be impressed if he did his jutsu's regularly, he surpassed Sasukes speed, and countered him with an ice jutsu. that combined with him doing it with one hand formed an impression in Kakashi's mind.
    Last edited by Stev3child; 02-03-2009 at 04:31 AM.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Steve3child View Post
    Zabuza had his other hand in the water prison jutsu. He had to have his hand in there. And his seal was explicitly shown. Thus Zabuza tought it to him logically.
    Or as is much more likely, to make the Mizubunshin all is needed is contact with the water and channeling your chakra. Now if he could use his water-prison jutsu one handed or even his water dragon jutsu as such, then you would have a point.
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

Or as is much more likely, to make the Mizubunshin all is needed is contact with the water and channeling your chakra. Now if he could use his water-prison jutsu one handed or even his water dragon jutsu as such, then you would have a point.
    Idk man. I think its more complicated than that. Making the shape must take some sort of seal to "command" the chakra what to do. Not sure but all I know is that I saw a hand seal, and I saw a jutsu occur from that.

*sigh* Both sides of this argument needs more evidence that hasnt been explored yet so I see its pointless to continue with this.
    Last edited by Stev3child; 02-03-2009 at 04:55 AM.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

My main issue is that the one seal Zabuza used to execute his technique is common among a lot of ninjas. Gaara used that same seal during the chuunin exam before his fight with Lee. Lee used that same seal before he executes his Primary Lotus. Its the same seal Sarutobi used to set off his paper bombs when he planted them on the 1st and 2nd. Its also the same seal Deidara uses to set off his bombs. There's probably more to add too.

This is the reason why I doubt Zabuza is really capable of 1-handed handseals. He didn't do anything that warranted any shock. That one seal is generic in the Ninja world. Then we come to Haku who rattles of a set of 1-handed seals to which Kakashi replies he's never seen before. If Zabuza is doing 1-handed seals based off that one seal, then there's a number of ppl capable of doing the same.

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    seriously afro your a thread killer.

alls it takes is one perfectly reasoned and logical reply from you and there's nothing more to discuss, everything ends up making sense.

anyways. you still doing your spoilers are for the weak thing?
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

didn't, itatchi, my he rest in peace did some kind of 1 handed suiton bunshin when they are first introduced? (1 hand with shurikens and the other doing the seal?)...
    No more ramen for naruto.. That's bad news..

Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki_Tim View Post
    seriously afro your a thread killer.

alls it takes is one perfectly reasoned and logical reply from you and there's nothing more to discuss, everything ends up making sense.

anyways. you still doing your spoilers are for the weak thing?
    Sorry lol. I like everything to make as much sense as possible or at least try to come to a logical understanding that everyone can agree on. If I can't make sense of happenings in the manga, it must be "Plot hole no Jutsu" lol j/k.

Nope, I stopped doing it after a Mod expressed his dislike of seeing it all the time. So it was in my best interest to stop. I might pop in every once in awhile to say how all the spoiler are fake, including the confirmed ones lol.

Quote Originally Posted by themalditz View Post
    didn't, itatchi, my he rest in peace did some kind of 1 handed suiton bunshin when they are first introduced? (1 hand with shurikens and the other doing the seal?)...
    Nah that wasn't it. Itachi's handseals are so fast that its extremely hard to notice (even with the Sharingan it seems). He had already done the seals for the attack, then brought out the shurikens all before the water attack actually began.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    My main issue is that the one seal Zabuza used to execute his technique is common among a lot of ninjas. Gaara used that same seal during the chuunin exam before his fight with Lee. Lee used that same seal before he executes his Primary Lotus. Its the same seal Sarutobi used to set off his paper bombs when he planted them on the 1st and 2nd. Its also the same seal Deidara uses to set off his bombs. There's probably more to add too.

This is the reason why I doubt Zabuza is really capable of 1-handed handseals. He didn't do anything that warranted any shock. That one seal is generic in the Ninja world. Then we come to Haku who rattles of a set of 1-handed seals to which Kakashi replies he's never seen before. If Zabuza is doing 1-handed seals based off that one seal, then there's a number of ppl capable of doing the same.
    That what i was thinking bu t i didn't want to put anyone else did that same seal because i wasn't not to sure, but it was on my mind , that is why i mentioned Deidara doing it because he was the only other person i was most sure who did it. I assume that that seal is just a simple way to concentrate chakra into something to perform a jutsu.. Like the 3rd using it to explode the bomb, Deidara using it to explode his C2 and may other instances where people use it to do simple task or uncomplicated jutsus.
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!