Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Big bang is the coolest. Its a shame that it damages his arm.
    I don't know if the throw rasenshuriken is conceptually different from big bang, or if the only reason they appeared to explode differently was because the big bang hit the enemy with the round rasengan part of the jutsu whilst the thrown shuriken version hit the enemy using the blades. It might be that both big bang and the thrown version are actually the same jutsu that just looked different because they hit the oppenent in a different way.

However bottom line is I prefer the way the big bang exploded and thought the thrown rasen shuriken was a dissapointing anti climax. Nex time Naruto throwns a rasenshuriken it better explode with a bang. However knowing Kishi's recent track record of messing up the naruto manga he will probably go with the more dissapointing option.

I want to know if Naruto can move faster in Sage mode than how fast the Destructo disk can move... If he can than the previous FRS was better because he could hit them more often. The thrown FRS can just be jumped over and avoided, letting the thing go sailing by...

I wonder how he cut all those mountains with the FRS if the center sphere part didn't just blow them up when it hit the mountain? must just be cutting then?

Maybe if Naruto added more cutting blades to the FRS so it was a big spinning ball of cutting blades that he could expand and no matter when you jumped or ducked to avoid it there would still be blades, then it might be cooler, but I still like the original one better, seems more dangerous and damaging
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    I want to know if Naruto can move faster in Sage mode than how fast the Destructo disk can move... If he can than the previous FRS was better because he could hit them more often. The thrown FRS can just be jumped over and avoided, letting the thing go sailing by...

I wonder how he cut all those mountains with the FRS if the center sphere part didn't just blow them up when it hit the mountain? must just be cutting then?

Maybe if Naruto added more cutting blades to the FRS so it was a big spinning ball of cutting blades that he could expand and no matter when you jumped or ducked to avoid it there would still be blades, then it might be cooler, but I still like the original one better, seems more dangerous and damaging
    The blades of the FRS expanded that's why the mountains/giant pieces of grass were cut like that. If the center sphere blew them up, it wouldn't have been such a clean cut.

He'd have to name the FRS something else if there were blades extending in all directions like you suggest lol. It wouldn't be shuriken anymore.

big bang mode was probably more effective but i personally like the destructo disc version better because you can actually throw it from a distance rather then having to get all up in your opponent's face.

Sig By Damon Max

Thrown FRS is better. FRS has Rasengan as shape manipulation. Rasengan is a shortrange jutsu. If he wants to make FRS longrange he'll have to develop the Rasengan to a longrange jutsu.

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashiii View Post
    Thrown FRS is better. FRS has Rasengan as shape manipulation. Rasengan is a shortrange jutsu. If he wants to make FRS longrange he'll have to develop the Rasengan to a longrange jutsu.
    Naruto's already done that. Naruto throwing the Futon: Rasenshuriken makes it a long range technique.