Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    well he was throwing them at quite a large distance perhaps the thrown RS grows bigger as it gets farther away.

Like paulbee said the destruction at mybk Mountain was huge, i hated how pain avoided the FRS when it was thrown at him, In all until i see the FRS thrown and actually hit somebody i have to say the big bang one is better, as you arnt getting away from it no matter how hard to try to and the big ball of charkra looked cool =)
    ~Hatake kakashi, The leagendary copy ninja

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Thrown FRS is way cooler and better IMO.

Just think if Naruto can catch the thrown FRS with one of his other Bunshin when he misses the target.. So by cathing it, he can spare his chakra for making another one and he can make a good plan for killing / attacking his oppenent.

This would me very interesting if Naruto is going to train to learn this

The Big Bang is great, but the " throwing FRS " is awesome and it could be even getting more BADASS if Naruto somehow learns to " play with it "..
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Big Bang FRS has no potencial bcs the more you use it, the more you damage your chakra system as it was reveiled by Tsunade. This being said, the thrown FRS is far more better. I think it did a similiar damage if not even bigger then Big Bang FRS. the new complete version of FRS has completely vaporized one Pain body if you remember, while the pre-made FRS "only" attacked the every cells but still completely destroyed Kakuzus body.
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

That big bang actually did occur when Naruto threw it, as well... it just wasn't illustrated as vividly. Rasenshuriken always explodes, sometimes it just gets thrown beforehand.

/end thread, imo.

Banned
    I prefer the Destructo Disc, given you don't get impaled by Frieza while charging it.

what makes u think there is a difference? i think it the same tech...so it should have same effect...just better to throw than stab

twitter.com/jedijuck

Naruto can Tank Amaterasu
    it's a give in that the thrown version is definitely the most powerful, it's the completed version, plus it uses sage chakra, the one he used on kakazu is nothing on the completed version.plus it doesn't have recoil damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    That big bang actually did occur when Naruto threw it, as well... it just wasn't illustrated as vividly. Rasenshuriken always explodes, sometimes it just gets thrown beforehand.

/end thread, imo.

I hate when people think there post is the end all be all of everything and declare that the thread should be closed due to their highly insightful post.
    TOOL

I would say the newest version. But I think that this version will be replaced by a better one later. Possibly one that is smaller and can track chakra like a chakra seeking missile. Who knows.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

How does my post above not end the only real debate in this thread? We're debating whether the thrown Rasenshuriken or the "big bang" (non-thrown) version is most powerful. However, they both explode, so the option of "big bang Rasenshuriken" is a misconception.

One could ask themself if it's better for Naruto to throw the Shuriken or to insure that it lands personally. However, that is not the debate of this thread. Also, we don't really know how fast the thrown version is. It could be that the Pain bodies it was aimed at are abnormally fast/strong, and it would have easily landed on any other foe we've seen. We can't be sure.

In addition, not many foes are going to fall for him running up behind them with a giant FRS. Or let him out of their site with it. Kakuzu was one of a kind.

And, of course, the Rasenshuriken not only damages Naruto's chakra network if he doesn't throw it, but also basically breaks his arm. Arguably Sage Mode could speed up recovery, but it seemed to take him a while before even with Kyuubi chakra, so why should Sage Mode make it sufficiently faster to carry out the fight?

Now, I could see the up-close approach being a viable last resort if Naruto had his father's FTG ability... then he could do the Instant Transmission + Kamehameha, just like Goku did to Cell.