Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70
Results 691 to 695 of 695

Thread: Gundam 00

  1. #691
    Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,525
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    @ Arisato

    You could've just downloaded gSS' subs for the second season. They have the best quality for a speedsub.

    Overall, Menclave has the best subs in the Gundam 00 series.
    It's more of the fact that if I dl videos on my comp it gets deleted by my parents cause they don't like me dling videos. I lost all of Gurren Lagann cause of that. :(


    Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

    Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

    MyAnimeList MyMangaList

  2. #692
    LOL, U MAD? Arbitrary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,177
    Quote Originally Posted by Arisato-kun View Post
    It's more of the fact that if I dl videos on my comp it gets deleted by my parents cause they don't like me dling videos. I lost all of Gurren Lagann cause of that. :(
    Hide Files / Folder? Better, buy a flash drive or an external HD.

  3. #693
    Veteran Member tatsukai1990's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    hawaii
    Posts
    1,494
    i like shinsen for speed, not as fast as gss but i like the typeset better

    made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

  4. #694
    Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,525
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    Hide Files / Folder? Better, buy a flash drive or an external HD.
    I'll be getting a laptop in a month or so. I can wait until then.


    Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

    Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

    MyAnimeList MyMangaList

  5. #695
    Relevant to that dumb blond bitch's ridiculous laser beam.

    http://www.nature.com/news/2009/0904...tml?s=news_rss

    Bendy lasers are actually apparently possible. however, lasers that do sharp turns are still up for debate.

Similar Threads

  1. Gundam 00 Subbing Groups
    By OldChemist in forum General Anime
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-26-2007, 06:45 PM
  2. Gundam
    By tatsukai1990 in forum Shonen Manga
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 08-24-2007, 10:17 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •