1. is the scene where usop and chopper are fighting mr4 and missis 4, at the time where usop took the 10t hammer and owned mr4. At this moment I spit my morning cola at the computer. I thought: wtf?? and a little bit later I spit again because I was tricked with such cheap lies of usop.
2.Where the strawhats are on the justice tower (like 1000sunny)
1. The Going Merry send flying to the sky through the knock up stream...
2. Gomu gomu no axe land down on the back of arlong before crumbling the floor and makes the building collaps
3. Usopp cries and apologizing the crew for being stubborn after being left behind
4. Luffy imitating sanji and other crew...
5. Everytimes Sanji and Zorro fighting each other...
- Arlong Park Arc, when Luffy puts his hat on Nami's head as she is crying
-End of Alabasta Arc, when the Straw hats turn their backs to Vivi and raise the X marks on their Arms
-During Baratie Arc, at the end of Zoro's fight w/ Mihawk when he sheaths his sword and says, "Scars on the back are a swordsman's shame" and allows Mihawk to finish him.
Hmm, so many choices... A lot of them mentioned already.
- The Usopp-Luffy fight and especially what happens after it. Made me cry :'(
- Sanji owning the weird cook guy in the sea train.
- Pell's sacrifice. Another crying scene. (And the most impossible comeback ever. Wait, he's in the middle of a 5 km wide explosion and pulls it off? Give me strength.)
- The Franky House Raid. That kicked major ass.
- The sakura snow in Drum.
- The much-loved, many times mentioned Arlong Park "Reservoir Dogs" scene (nice definition btw )
And a bunch of others that I've temporarily forgotten.
EDIT: Agh, I can't believe I forgot this... Usopp burning the World Government flag. Awesome scene.
Last edited by Fletcher; 07-25-2007 at 12:20 PM. Reason: typo
but the part which i felt was most kick-ass was part where luffy, franky, zoro, robin and sanji went rampaging on the zombies, going" 600 000 000 beri jackpot!!" actually, the attack on the franky house was super too
another very touching part, was the alabasta arc, when vivi screamed at her people to stop fighting, when "her voice finally reached everyone".
Yeah everyone in this topic has mainly said my favorite moments except two.
I loved the entire scene when Luffy was climbing up the main Drum mountain with Nami and Sanji hanging on to him. His bloody fingers slowly grabbing each rock, but all the pain is not slowing him down. Once he gets to the top and Docter K. comments on how bad Luffy is, that shows you how much Luffy cares for his namaka. How much he is really to do for them.
My other favorite scene is when Robin shows up on the Going Merry and the reactions of the crew.
It's just the Metroid series remade for the Xbox crowd.
However Samus Aran is now some unknown low ranking military personal.
Also the space pirates worship some giant doomsday hula hoop machine.
Karakuri Circus, Mx0, Red River, Rosario+Vampire, One Piece
Nintendo Wii Friend's number