Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast
    Another favourite moment: http://read.mangashare.com/One-Piece...5/page014.html

Buggy & Mr. 3's expressions to Crocodile showing up are priceless, as is Croc's response.

Quote Originally Posted by Roshi View Post
    Oh, and 4 words: Gomu Gomu no Baka!
    When did he use this? I must not have been reading the manga yet. EDIT: Or is that from when he was fighting Enel and tried to stop his mantra?

My favorite fighting moment is when Luffy went BOOM HEADSHOT!!! on Bellamy. Too bad he didn't kick the crap outta the rest of his crew (at least Blackbeard put Sarquiss in his place).

My favorite comedy moment was when the crew met Caimie and their memories of Kokoro being a mermaid went bye-bye. Also in the anime filler G8 Arc when they were breaking Zoro outta prison and Sanji used the flavor dial with Luffy's fart stored in it I couldn't stop laughing.
    Last edited by Shijima; 06-19-2009 at 04:38 PM.

Sanji + Luffy = Sanjuffy trebay57's Avatar
    One of my favorite manga moments was when Luffy said to Magellan, "If not touching you 'cause you're poisonous is gonna lose me this fight... then I'd do better to sacrifice these hands... and SMACK YOU ONE!!"

I also liked the moment when Luffy told the citizens of Amazon Lily about his "kintama". That reaction was beautiful, lol.
    Excuse me, may I see yo panties?

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    The moment Duval took of his mask... (I thought: wtf is thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat. I just fall into some kind of Koma. Respect Oda this was so stupid even I never thouht about something like that -.-)

King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar
    i got goosebumps the first time i saw the page where it was just blackbeard and luffy with BB saying "a man's dream will never die"

oda should've made when BB said one piece was out there more memorible like that moment

Click to get your very own:Superrr~ Cross777 repellent^

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by One Piece View Post
    i got goosebumps the first time i saw the page where it was just blackbeard and luffy with BB saying "a man's dream will never die"

oda should've made when BB said one piece was out there more memorible like that moment
    Spoiler!

That is a great scene.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Banned
    if not the most epic is was definitely the most important moment so far

the epicness

Luffy Vs. Eneru =] it was an intense fight.

Veteran Member
    most moments with zoro are my favorite. lol when he was going to chop off his or usopps hand fighting the cp9 giraffe, when he was gonna chop off his feet when they were stuck in the wax, when he took all the exhaustion from luffy, beating up all the bounty hunters, etc.

also when the crew makes fun of zoro its epic lulz always.
    Spoiler!

One of my favorite moments is the fight between Luffy and Rob Lucci!

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,