Best moments in One piece
Like the title says what is, in your opinion the best/coolest moment in the series.
During Arlong Park, when Nami is crying & looks up at Luffy & says "Luffy, help me." And Luffy puts his hat on her head, and just walks off. Then you see all four of them walking down the road like badasses... all Reservoir Dogs style. That part gives me goosebumps every time.
i like this part too. it was so sweet.
Originally Posted by mr_bushido
but the part which i felt was most kick-ass was part where luffy, franky, zoro, robin and sanji went rampaging on the zombies, going" 600 000 000 beri jackpot!!" actually, the attack on the franky house was super too
another very touching part, was the alabasta arc, when vivi screamed at her people to stop fighting, when "her voice finally reached everyone".
Agreed, that was first class
Originally Posted by martia
The best/coolest moment for me was when Luffy used gomu gomu storm and sent Crocodile flying.
definitely the end of the alabasta arc, when the epic orchestra music queues and he unleashes the gomu gomu storm upon crocodile and blasts him through stories of bedrock into the air for everyone to see
thats easily the best moment ever in one piece.
when luffy ring the bell in the skypiea arc, there are so many emotions, hope, happiness, signifying the end of hundred years of war, etc3,
another one would be when coby declared the new word, wuuu~, pretty nice one,
One would be when Luffy breaks out of that barrel XD
signifys the beginning of a great adventure
Prone to breakdance
During the Water 7 arc, where Luffy, Sanji, Chopper and Zoro find Usopp lying on the ground all beaten by the Franky Family, Luffy promises to avenge him, and then the four of them stroll nonchalantly into the Franky House and proceed to absolutely demolish it.
That was good stuff right there.
SOS Brigade Chief
1. When Sir Crocodile got kicked in the face during the last battle of Alabasta. That was sweet vengeance.
2. When Robin snapped Spanda(m)'s spine. It was quite relieving.
3. When Aokiji owned Luffy, Zoro and Sanji. It was a refreshing moment, giving the audiences a demonstration of the fact that the Straw Hats are far from the top.
4. Pell's sacrifice. It hit me pretty hard, except for the part where he returned.
5. Eneru's infamous pose and the part where he got kicked in the stomach. Those moments were classic.