Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    I think most of the big moments, that I like, have been mentioned... but...

I like it when Luffy does something completely unexpected because he doesn't agree with a plan or situation.

For instance, when he went to sleep in the Arlong arc or when he quit in Alabasta because Vivi wasn't williing to risk their lives. Luffy instinctively knows the best course of action, and that's what makes him a great captain.

Oh, and 4 words: Gomu Gomu no Baka!

Quote Originally Posted by Roshi View Post
    I think most of the big moments, that I like, have been mentioned... but...

I like it when Luffy does something completely unexpected because he doesn't agree with a plan or situation.

For instance, when he went to sleep in the Arlong arc or when he quit in Alabasta because Vivi wasn't williing to risk their lives. Luffy instinctively knows the best course of action, and that's what makes him a great captain.

Oh, and 4 words: Gomu Gomu no Baka!
    lol yeah that was pretty awesome....

ashame he couldn't attack tho? Would've been like rock lee

Or the time when he picks his nose when Robin says she doesn't want to come back!

Yup, luffy is awesome.

Best moment is when brooke joined the crew. that guy will really up the humor for now on.

definitely the end of the alabasta arc, when the epic orchestra music queues and he unleashes the gomu gomu storm upon crocodile and blasts him through stories of bedrock into the air for everyone to see

thats easily the best moment ever in one piece.

every time luffy defeats someone and every one goes it can't be !!!
    http://dragonsas.mybrute.com/ fight
    manga's and anime i follow or followed
    Spoiler!

One of the best moments in one Piece

he is crying because they stole their meat and the only thing left is cheese in thriller bark
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 2.jpg (18.0 KB, 58 views)

Initiate
    A few things come to mind. Sanji's lost dream. When he was confronting Absalom in the Thriller Bark Arc. He wanted to gain the invisibility fruit to go into the women's bath!

Another one is Luffy's eyes turning into takoyaki before the rescue of Hachi.

The best moment from my view is when Chopper became SH Crew to fill up the team as a doctor. Luffy try to catch Chopper. 2nd one is when SH Crew got their Bounty. Poor Sanji.
    Chiow

Even though their already mentioned im gonna put on:

When Zolo just wont back down to Mihawk because of his promise to queena and saying that he will never stop until he succeds for the both of them and Mihawks response us to use his greates sword on him and cheer him on and wait for him.

Nami been cheated by Arlong and the Marines and the people love her so much that their willing to die for her, she then ask Luffys help and his response is to put his most prized possesion on her walks a few step were the meanest baddest men are waiting for his command and he screams to the heavens OF COURSE ILL HELP YOU!!! and goes off to unleashe the gates of hell on arlong.

Ussop's attempt to reclaime the money only to be beaten back, when the others find beaten and broken begging for their forgiveness, Luffy just asks him settle down while nami looks after him and the four just decied to enact revenge on the franky gang.

In sky island when the girl confesses and luffy call her stupid for putting her life in danger.

the ennies lobby arc where they stand on the tower like gods begging Robin to come back and this idiot spanda tell to get lost saying so long the flag stand shell never be free, to wich Luffy responds by telling his sniper burn it and tell her to live and shes just beggng them to take her with them.

Ussops showing his awesome snipping skill on the tower

the all out war on the bridge between strwhats and the navy's best while Luffy and Luccy are beaten the hell out of one another.

His victory over Luccy smmiling and saying that its time to go home and them screaming into the ocean to meat the merry go

The ceremonial funeral of their i cried like ive never before and i am not ashamed to admit that.

the all out brwl against the super zombie and the ridiculos attacks they come up with, wich end with the recruitment of brooke.
    I am the bone of my sword. Steel is my body, and fire is my blood. I have created over a thousand blades. Unknown to Death. Nor known to life. Have withstood pain to create many weapons. Yet, those hands will never hold anything.

some of the best momenys in one piece are the introduction of nightmare luffy
    Crocodile's first victory of Luffy in the desert
    Enel's face when his attack doesn't work
    The introduction of the eleven supernova!
    and finally When Luffy busted out of the barrel on the ship Koby was working on.