Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Best moment in one piece

1. Shanks saves Luffy from the Sea King, losing his arm in the process.
    2. Luffy stops Nami from stabbing herself.
    3. Luffy became enraged after learning Nami's past.
    4. Luffy smiles as he was about to be executed by Buggy.
    5. Luffy standing up. __http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/208/06/

So many great moments.. hard to include them all.

BETTER READ THE MANGAS OR WATCH the JAPENESE VERSION OF ONE PIECE.
    "Religion is the masterpiece of the art of animal training, for it trains people
    as to how they shall think."

Arthur Schopenhauer - Pessimism

7 Warlord of the Sea allanrodelas's Avatar
    The coolest are when luffy gain a new crew members....

and

the episode sogeking shot the marine flag when they were rescuing robin!!
    Top 5 Manga on my List
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by allanrodelas View Post
    the episode sogeking shot the marine flag when they were rescuing robin!!
    Agree.

Also when luffy leaves his hat to nami just a moment before fighting arlong, and when buggy want to execute him and he smiles...

This thread is incredibly old....I think you should bring back the most powerful pictures in OP Thread, not this one. http://www.mangashare.com/forums/one...favorites.html

Initiate
    Belmel's death.

after beating Arlong, Luffy declaring Nami that she's his nakama. the anime had more impact what not with Luffy's seiyuu having put so much soul into her voice acting.

Hiruluks eating that mushroom knowing what it was.

Hiruluks' sakura.

Ussopp's disgust at Miss Merry Christmas for mocking his friend's dream.

Vivi, getting desperate to stop the rebellion, kept on screaming towards everyone to stop fighting, as she stood on top of the clock tower.

after luffy beats the hell outta Croc, Vivi looks on and reminisce the promise Luffy made to her.

the strawhats departure from alabasta.

As the citizens of Skypiea prays for a miracle, Luffy destroys Enel's Raigou.

Luffy beating Enel and ringing the bell after 400 years, answering the hopes and dreams, of which some goes waaay back, of many people.

Tom's arrest, and Franky's desperate attempt to save him.

Robin's past. (her saying "I don't want to be alone anymore!" to her mom, while listening to the last few minutes of the Bleach OST track "Nowhere to belong" can and will do the trick.)

Robin, answering to Luffy that she wants to live.

Luffy's victory over lucci.

Merry.

Brooke's loneliness after his death.

other than those, most of luffy's simple minded reasons to fight (cuz he's/ she's my nakama, ringing the bell to let him know, etc.) makes me warm inside. and many times, especially in the anime, hearing luffy shout out his own common sense on things, or any other reason he shouts for that matter, just sheds a tear to me( i.e: "i don't want her to die!!! she's my nakama!!!" towards croc, after he told luffy to just try and forget about Vivi)

Quote Originally Posted by -D- View Post
    other than those, most of luffy's simple minded reasons to fight (cuz he's/ she's my nakama, ringing the bell to let him know, etc.) makes me warm inside. and many times, especially in the anime, hearing luffy shout out his own common sense on things, or any other reason he shouts for that matter, just sheds a tear to me( i.e: "i don't want her to die!!! she's my nakama!!!" towards croc, after he told luffy to just try and forget about Vivi)
    ye, and those times when he summarizes their plans by concluding "so i just have to kick *enemy boss's* butt!" ^_^

Initiate
    ooh, i forgot to mention; Luffy's trademark smiles after a big battle. what better way to end a long, terrible fight but with a silly, gentle, wide grin on the face?

Does anyone remember the song Luffy was singing right before he fought Waper? Man...honestly, that was like the best description of Luffy's character--carefree, yet serious when needed.

Yeah, that has to be my favorite episode. I would use that song as a ringtone if I could.

I don't know if this one was metioned yet, but I just love the part in chapter 52 when Zoro got his ass owned by Hawkeyes and he raises his sword, in the boat, and says that Luffy must be in a dillema because, if he can't be the best swordsman in the world when Luffy is going to be the Pirate King and promisses never to lose again.

This part was what really made me watch the rest of the anime and chapters.

Best scene was when they had shown little Luffy with his grandpa and his grandpa were always near to kill him because he made dangerous things with him lol.