Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast
    yea lol, the best thing about the anime is it can elaborate on the fights and actually show them moving, i can't wait to see all the pacifista at the start of the MF, i also hope they have WB move more, in the manga it seems like he just stood there and took hits, aside from the limited number of times he swung
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

yeah and you know there goiung to have little filler fight to stretch it out a bit cuz if they just did what in the manga it would not take long in the anime you know it would catch up to fast

yeah i dont see them as epic but i do see them as great moments

King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar
    new favorite moment: barjinoa island blowing up with franky in the backround giving his thumbs up

Click to get your very own:Superrr~ Cross777 repellent^

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!

I have many favorite moments both in the anime and manga. Guess I'll just pick 2 first for the anime so far (probably change my mind once this whitebeard vs marineford war arc starts in the anime.) was when Luffy finally reached Enel. Even though it was so predictable what the outcome would be it was still so enjoyable seeing the cocky God-minded character get rocked. In the manga so far was this scene http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/565/14-15/.

Also the end of the strongest character in one piece was epic http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/576/16-17/ no sign's of cowardice in the 71 years he lived.
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 07-18-2010 at 07:13 AM.

yeah those were to great moments but i still like when the straw hats got there first real taste of marine power at the end of the CP9 arc
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yea the bustercall was intense, but wasn't their first real taste against admiral Aojiko unless you meaning like their Naval power and what not.

yeah thats what i meant i meant that they got there first taste of how strong the higher ranks where other than the admirals
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

when luffy and zoro blasted the wave during the water 7 arc with zoro's 300 pound and luffy's gumu gumu no CANNON!!!! it was just too unbelievable i had to play it over and over!!!
    DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I MADE!!!
    doflamingo
    THE DREAMS OF MEN... NEVER END! AM I RIGHT?

Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    You seem to believe, that OP is some shit like Bleach and that the main guy will just pull something out of his ass and beat the enemy no matter who he is.And you're damn wrong in viewing it that way.