Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Aizen and the Espada

i been think did aizen make the 10 espada useing the hogyoku on adjuchas are did he find some vasto lorde and gave the more power to help him out? and are the 10 espada even vasto lorde,, or are they just adjuchas with a lots of sprit power and he is still trying to find real vasto larde
    Spoiler!

there may be vasto lorde amongst them, but probably the weakest vasto lordes.. the real strong ones might just be introduced in maybe about 40 chaps? :S

anyways i hope that there will come better arrancar then the espada, way way way better

Quote Originally Posted by gin0va View Post
    there may be vasto lorde amongst them, but probably the weakest vasto lordes.. the real strong ones might just be introduced in maybe about 40 chaps? :S

anyways i hope that there will come better arrancar then the espada, way way way better

Halalouya to that

Quote Originally Posted by Peacemaker View Post
    Halalouya to that
    i hope there will atleast be one which has full shinigami powers, (same charasteristics as a inner hollow) and for this time not a guy or so, would be cool if it was just a teenage girl about the same age as ichigo, maybe a childhood friend or something like that of ichigo..

that'd kick ASS

i hope there will atleast be one which has full shinigami powers, (same charasteristics as a inner hollow) and for this time not a guy or so, would be cool if it was just a teenage girl about the same age as ichigo, maybe a childhood friend or something like that of ichigo..

that'd kick ASS
    if they did that then ichigo wouldn't kill her,,,, he has a hard enough time killing his enemies
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by bankai View Post
    if they did that then ichigo wouldn't kill her,,,, he has a hard enough time killing his enemies
    nah, i was more thinking like, the girl would eventually remember her human life, which makes her team up with ichigo and somewhere in the end will sacrifice herself for ichigo or something like that

nah, i was more thinking like, the girl would eventually remember her human life, which makes her team up with ichigo and somewhere in the end will sacrifice herself for ichigo or something like that
    I don't really see that happening but Hell, it might just... Stopped trying to understand mangakas a while ago<.<

didnt they say that aizen wanted the vasto lorde to team up whit him? if so then those ten cant be the vasto lorde

Quote Originally Posted by Vacuum View Post
    didnt they say that aizen wanted the vasto lorde to team up whit him? if so then those ten cant be the vasto lorde
    I don't really remember that... Where was it?

Quote Originally Posted by B-One View Post
    I don't really remember that... Where was it?
    i remember aizen saying in the beginning after ulquiorra and yami or after grimmjow his raid with the arrancars .. "we need to get the rest of the vastolorde" or something along that line... and they already had the espada... i also saw aizen saying something along those lines in the anime...