Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    oh..if the line is "we need to get the rest of the vasto lorde" then that would be quite true..since not all wants to be under aizen's..and those espada are really vasto lorde^^
    "thy will be done"

Quote Originally Posted by elm13 View Post
    oh..if the line is "we need to get the rest of the vasto lorde" then that would be quite true..since not all wants to be under aizen's..and those espada are really vasto lorde^^
    true, but when they become arrancar they wont have to fear degradation anymore + a huge fuckin powerboost ... wanna bet that those vasto lorde do want to become arrancar for those reasons

yea there are some vasto lorde, but not everysingle one of hueco mundo is on their side yet.. and it seems there might be much much more powerfull vasto lordes

Bleach

Strange questions on the this thread. The manga and anime already answered these questions, at least partially. The 10 Espada are simply the strongest of the Arrancar that Aizen made using the Orb of Distortion. No, they are all not Vastro Lorde they are not even all Adjucha level. It was even stated that Grimjow himself is a Adjucha, he never made it Vastro Lordes before becoming an Arrancar. Aaron was only a Gillian, given his rank because of his ability to constantly evolve depending on what level Hollow he absorbs.

From looking at the size of the remaining Arrancar, esp Ulquirra, I'm positive that every Espada numbered 4 and up will turn out to Vastro Lordes. Perhap's even number 5, but we dont know who that is or what they are capable of so it's a crap shoot.

Grimjow's an Adjucha, look at how much power he had and they were only vice-captain level BEFORE being changed into Arrancar. Vastro Lordes are supposed to be twice the strength of a captain prior to removing their masks, so compare the two.

The real question on this thread should be "Why does Aizen have so much control over them?"

So what, if by some way he's stronger than the number one Espada (I doubt it) theres still no way strong he or his other rogue captains are enough to take on all 10 (and their lackies) if they decided to revolt. I've got a few sensible theories.

1) Aizen uses the Orb of Distortion as a threat. Who says the process cant be reversed if he so pleases? That's a helluva threat to be unmade. Not to mention he did say that Orb of Distortion had something to do with the creation of his throne. Perhaps that has something to do with his control?

2) He's using his Zanpakuto's ability to keep them in check, possible fooling them into believing he's stronger or something along those lines.

or

3) He's working for something else. Remember that big eye behind all the Gilian when he left SS? It has to belong to something. SS has a Soul King, why cant Hueco Mundo have Hollow King (or Queen, to be P.C.)?

Just trying add logical thinking to he coversation. object where you see fit.
    Last edited by DonMegaPLP; 08-16-2007 at 09:02 PM.

Strange questions on the this thread. The manga and anime already answered these questions, at least partially. The 10 Espada are simply the strongest of the Arrancar that Aizen made using the Orb of Distortion. No, they are all not Vastro Lorde they are not even all Adjucha level. It was even stated that Grimjow himself is a Adjucha, he never made it Vastro Lordes before becoming an Arrancar. Aaron was only a Gillian, given his rank because of his ability to constantly evolve depending on what level Hollow he absorbs.

From looking at the size of the remaining Arrancar, esp Ulquirra, I'm positive that every Espada numbered 4 and up will turn out to Vastro Lordes. Perhap's even number 5, but we dont know who that is or what they are capable of so it's a crap shoot.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____________________

i think grimmjow is a vasto lorde cause ichigo is captain class and grimmjoy is twice as strong as ichigo, but since ichigo got his mask it made him a little stronger to fight grimmjoy, without his mask grimmjoy would of killed ichigo without any problems,,, and the never stated the grimmyjoy is an adjucha when they showed him as a panther he was thinking back
    Spoiler!

No, GJ was an Adjucha before becoming Arrancar.
    And I think it's been said somewhere that 10 Vastolorde under Aizen's command could destroy all of S.S., so that means if he replaces the current Espada with Vastolorde/ Arrancar(besides the Espada that may have already been VL), then S.S. is gone.

The last flashback was him and his now dead lackies. Shawlong told him to consume the rest of them and go by himself (continue to try to become a Vastro Lordes). Seeing as we all saw them as Arrancar, it's obvious that he didnt do that. It'd be way too neat and predictable if he was a Vastro Lordes, and if he was, that doesnt say much for the rest of the Vastro Lordes. Vastro Lordes Arrancar are supposed to be unimaginable. Grimjow was impressive, but hardly unimaginable.

Grimjow unreleased is twice the strength of Ichigo w/o his mask? Ehh, I dunno. He was for sure much stronger, but to say he was two times stronger is saying a lot. That would mean Ichigo w/ his mask is 4 times what he is normally, because he ended stronger being stronger than the released Grimmjow.

Besides that, Vastro Lordes are supposed to be extremely rare. Him being able to get 6 of them (I'm assuming if your saying Grimmjow is one, then 1-6 are all Vastro Lordes) from the start, first try, doesnt seem very rare to me.

And your also getting a little confused bankai-san, Vastro Lordes are twice the strength of captain level shinigami. A Vastro Lordes-Arrancar should much much much more stronger than just twice, thus the problem of them even existing. That is why Soul Society is so nervous and why I find it hard to believe that Aizen can be stronger than the number one Espada, who ever it turns out to be.
    Last edited by DonMegaPLP; 08-16-2007 at 09:12 PM.

ok here i go...
    I dont know if u guys understood this but Vaste-Lorde is just another class under the entire branch of Arrancar which is a classification of Stronger Hollows. This is how it is ranked. Espada is the top 10 strongest Arrancar class hollows. I guess some of you people got messed up between the words.

Weakest to strongest- You go up this ladder by eating souls
    Regular Hollow
    Giant Hollow
    Arrancar

In the classification of an arrancar, there are also 3 sub-classes. Once again listed by weakest to strongest- You go up THIS ladder by eating strong Hollows of the same sub-class as you
    Gillian
    Adjuhas
    Vaste-Lorde

I have read through this thread and i am assuming ppl believe arrancar is a higher lvl than a vaste-lorde or vise-versa...but actually vaste-lorde is just a subclass of the big class of an arrancar hollow. GJ is a vaste-lorde and not a adjuha because his adjuha form was a panther(as seen in his own flashbacks). How he turned into a vaste-lorde was not clarified but u can safely assume he and his crew ate other adjuhas that they did not know personally (not allied with). Examples of Adjuhas are the 2 hall guardians that Sado-Chad and Ishida killed when they first entered the castle of Hueco Mundo. As u can clearly see, they both had full mask on but their bodies were much smaller than a Gillian. Most of the Espada ARE in the Vaste-Lorde subbranch of the Arrancar class because they all have partial a partial piece of their mask left on them with Human bodies. Even if u cannot see the mask on #8, im pretty sure he has it under his gay pink hair or something like that. I AM NOT COMPLETELY CLEAR ABOUT THIS: The only nonVaste-Lorde was the #9 Espada who clearly said he was a Gillian who ate a lot of hollows to gain enough power to become Adjuha and was immediately accepted by Aizen to be an Espada due to his huge strength from eating so many thousands of Hollows. <-- He might have probably ate even more hollows and ended up as a Vaste-lorde, but i know he was not a Vaste-lorde before he joined the espada.

All of this information can be recalled from the speech from which Hitsugaya had spoken to his group of Shinigami and Ichigo in Ichigo's room after the first battle of Yami and Ulquierro

Quote Originally Posted by DonMegaPLP View Post
    The last flashback was him and his now dead lackies. Shawlong told him to consume the rest of them and go by himself (continue to try to become a Vastro Lordes). Seeing as we all saw them as Arrancar, it's obvious that he didnt do that. It'd be way too neat and predictable if he was a Vastro Lordes, and if he was, that doesnt say much for the rest of the Vastro Lordes. Vastro Lordes Arrancar are supposed to be unimaginable. Grimjow was impressive, but hardly unimaginable.

Grimjow unreleased is twice the strength of Ichigo w/o his mask? Ehh, I dunno. He was for sure much stronger, but to say he was two times stronger is saying a lot. That would mean Ichigo w/ his mask is 4 times what he is normally, because he ended stronger being stronger than the released Grimmjow.

Besides that, Vastro Lordes are supposed to be extremely rare. Him being able to get 6 of them (I'm assuming if your saying Grimmjow is one, then 1-6 are all Vastro Lordes) from the start, first try, doesnt seem very rare to me.

And your also getting a little confused bankai-san, Vastro Lordes are twice the strength of captain level shinigami. A Vastro Lordes-Arrancar should much much much more stronger than just twice, thus the problem of them even existing. That is why Soul Society is so nervous and why I find it hard to believe that Aizen can be stronger than the number one Espada, who ever it turns out to be.
    it is also explained if just a little fragment, for example one's hand is eaten, then a menos cant evolve anymore... they are doomed to become a gillian again...

so i suspect by just devouring a small piece of an menos you already get a power boost

who ever said vasto lordes have twice the amount of reitsu as captains is wrong
    each one is stronger than an average shinigami captain;thats what they said an average captain not an elite
    and bankai all of the espada weve seen so far were adjucta hollows except 4 the 9th one i forget his name and the only reason he was espada was because of his special ability. i dont even any of the current espada are vasto lorde . my guess is he is waiting till orb of destruction is at full power and then hell make vasto lorde arrancers
    Last edited by gdupninja; 08-16-2007 at 10:19 PM.

Made by Gray-Foxx and iThepirate
    Come help us grow! http://mangaseed.com/index.php

Bleach

Quote Originally Posted by MyZTiK View Post
    ok here i go...
    I dont know if u guys understood this but Vaste-Lorde is just another class under the entire branch of Arrancar which is a classification of Stronger Hollows. This is how it is ranked. Espada is the top 10 strongest Arrancar class hollows. I guess some of you people got messed up between the words.

Weakest to strongest- You go up this ladder by eating souls
    Regular Hollow
    Giant Hollow
    Arrancar

In the classification of an arrancar, there are also 3 sub-classes. Once again listed by weakest to strongest- You go up THIS ladder by eating strong Hollows of the same sub-class as you
    Gillian
    Adjuhas
    Vaste-Lorde

I have read through this thread and i am assuming ppl believe arrancar is a higher lvl than a vaste-lorde or vise-versa...but actually vaste-lorde is just a subclass of the big class of an arrancar hollow. GJ is a vaste-lorde and not a adjuha because his adjuha form was a panther(as seen in his own flashbacks). How he turned into a vaste-lorde was not clarified but u can safely assume he and his crew ate other adjuhas that they did not know personally (not allied with). Examples of Adjuhas are the 2 hall guardians that Sado-Chad and Ishida killed when they first entered the castle of Hueco Mundo. As u can clearly see, they both had full mask on but their bodies were much smaller than a Gillian. Most of the Espada ARE in the Vaste-Lorde subbranch of the Arrancar class because they all have partial a partial piece of their mask left on them with Human bodies. Even if u cannot see the mask on #8, im pretty sure he has it under his gay pink hair or something like that. I AM NOT COMPLETELY CLEAR ABOUT THIS: The only nonVaste-Lorde was the #9 Espada who clearly said he was a Gillian who ate a lot of hollows to gain enough power to become Adjuha and was immediately accepted by Aizen to be an Espada due to his huge strength from eating so many thousands of Hollows. <-- He might have probably ate even more hollows and ended up as a Vaste-lorde, but i know he was not a Vaste-lorde before he joined the espada.

All of this information can be recalled from the speech from which Hitsugaya had spoken to his group of Shinigami and Ichigo in Ichigo's room after the first battle of Yami and Ulquierro

I'm not quite sure of the point your making. Who here doesnt understand than an Arrancar is simply a hollow with it's mask removed? It doesnt matter what class of hollow they are, I'm sure it's possible to become an Arrancar.

I seriously doubt the ones that Ishida and Sado fought when they first arrived where Adjucha class hollows before becoming Arrancar. They were way too weak, for goodness sake they were guards. Adjuchas are considered Elite, of course not as strong as Vastro, but I'm sure still above the rank of "night watchman". The ones they fought couldnt have been anymore than gillian-class, he (Aizen) seems to keep them in low regard because of their numbers.

If the majority of the Espada were Vastro Lordes Aizen wouldnt have to wait for the Orb of Distortion to mature, he'd be able to make his move already. Your trying to correct us but your not making any sense. I'm not trying to get on you, but c'mon. Tite has been giving out little clues sense Hitsugaya and his team first arrived in the living world. He isnt going to out right tell you everything, it's going to ruin the suspense factor. The same little speech your referencing is proving you wrong.

You really think MOST of the Espada we've seen so far are Vastro Lordes? Aizen even said "once we get the rest of vastro lordes" that means he only has a few already. Again, they are supposed to be extremely rare I doubt he has more than 5 under his command right now, I'm actually more comfortable with 4.

Ishida and Renji are tough, but I seriously doubt they could stand up even to a unreleased Arrancar. They almost beat Zeal, and your saying he's Vastro Lordes? Grim is number 6 and he's an Adjucha. You think the ones UNDER him are Vastro Lordes as well as the ones above him? Because that would be "most" as you stated.

Gillian- Dozens upon Dozens
    Adjucha- Smaller Amount but nowhere near as plentiful as Gillian
    Vastro Lordes- Extremely rare, only found in the deepest parts of Hueco Mundo. I think Hitsugaya said there are only a handfull in all of Hueco Mundo.

And Hitsugaya said that a Vastro Lordes (not an arrancar-Vastro lordes, just a normal one), is twice the strength of a captain class shinigami. He stated that in the same speech MyZTiK is talking about. Remember? They showed a shadow that looked oddly like what's left Ulquirra's broken mask?

BTW what remains of a Arrancar's mask doesnt neccessarily judge how strong they are, just how complete of an Arrancar they are. The only thing left on Zeal's face are the frames that look like glasses (thats actually whats left of his mask BTW), that mean he's a Vastro Lordes? Ulquirra has damn near half his head covered, that doesnt make him a Gillian. I'll go on, look at Edorad, the only thing left was a small piece covering his nose and the top of his cheek bones... He's Gillian, (well thats what Aizen said). The manga said he was an Adjucha... Thats all =)
    Last edited by DonMegaPLP; 08-17-2007 at 01:59 AM.