Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Queen Most
    Likely To Be King
    Awesome picture

What's the top one meant to be?

How come there is no added image this week as in the last releases mentioning narutofan and Tazmo ripping people off by profiting off the inexperianced members of the community??

Umm, I have a question. . .

Does this mean narutofans forums will be gone too? Not that it bothers me, but I'm just asking.

Anyway, props to you!

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    How come there is no added image this week as in the last releases mentioning narutofan and Tazmo ripping people off by profiting off the inexperianced members of the community??

Yes I've noticed it too, besides the credit page i saw that the Stop NarutoFan pages abscence somewhat odd, i always feel better peering at that message that is such a positive step forward to putting that bastard in his place. Just hope to see it again soon

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    I had a discussions with the owner of NF and we came to somewhat of an understanding that by adding a new disclaimer to all of his pages where paid downloads are located saying he had nothing to do with the release / it can be easily obtained for free elsewhere etc..., that it would be enough compromise to shift the attention towards more of a global "anti-pay-for-manga/anime" rather than "anti-narutofan".

I'm still very much against his site and services and I'm not happy that they're still running, but since he agreed to something that probably nobody else running similar services would have, it's back to the drawing board. There are plans to go at this from a different angle, but more on that when it's finished.

Quote Originally Posted by noodleplugerine View Post
    Awesome picture

What's the top one meant to be?

it's tazmo.com xD

May I have an answer to my question, please?

Retired Administrator
    no, why would naruto fan's forums go away?
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    PGP Key Here

Umm, well, I thought it would because I was under the impression that the forums are connected (somehow) to the narutofan site itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Mango View Post
    Umm, well, I thought it would because I was under the impression that the forums are connected (somehow) to the narutofan site itself.
    hes got a point and u think viz is the one who tried to arrest dattebayos subbers?