Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 122
  1. #91
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Fuckersberg, Austria
    Posts
    1,389
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeTheGold View Post
    Why, thank you! A warm welcome combined with a warm cup of tea is always warming to the heart.

    What exactly do Uchiha Pornographer Extraordinaires do anyway? Are they a new type of girl scouts that sell muffins instead of cookies?
    I believe I changed that title, so I would have no affliation with Naruto.

    It's now "Awesome Pornographer Extraordinaire", thank you very much. >:3

    And our duties are secret, and cannot be spoken of in front of mere mortals.... Hmmph.


    *whispers* You just gotta send Asce naked pictures of Thsv whenever he demands them.


    Let's get this party started.

  2. #92
    SOS Brigade Chief DukeTheGold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,552
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenofmuffins View Post
    I believe I changed that title, so I would have no affliation with Naruto.

    It's now "Awesome Pornographer Extraordinaire", thank you very much. >:3

    And our duties are secret, and cannot be spoken of in front of mere mortals.... Hmmph.


    *whispers* You just gotta send Asce naked pictures of Thsv whenever he demands them.
    Asce is gay?

    Why am I not surprised?

    You can actually create a custom staff position through bribing Asce with gay porn?

    Why Thsv porn?

    What horrid did I miss the past two years?

  3. #93
    Sshheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee thsv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    3,284
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeTheGold View Post
    Theories (however retarded or misguided) encourage forum activeness, develop fan interest and stimulate brain activity. I personally find self-proclaimed theorists to be more beneficial than harmful.

    Then again, I never ventured into the Naruto section on any forums out there. So perhaps I know nothing.

    Besides, isn't Cross777 active in One Piece forum? OP theories are usually less retarded than Naruto ones.
    Oh no. We chased the retards out of Naruto with reasoning, logic and big sticks. They've camped outside the OP forums and occassionally stray inside, polluting it with their nonsense. A quick whack with the cattle prod usually brings them back into line.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

  4. #94
    Senior Member wwdotcom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    14°35′N 121°0′E
    Posts
    1,784
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeTheGold View Post
    Besides, isn't Cross777 active in One Piece forum? OP theories are usually less retarded than Naruto ones.
    Try visiting the OP section Duke. You'll take back what you said.
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

  5. #95
    Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Aus
    Posts
    944
    Awesome Duke... Awesome. I love accidental? Humor
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

  6. #96
    Asce's Loyal Minion DFX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    In Your Head
    Posts
    3,185
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenofmuffins View Post
    I believe I changed that title, so I would have no affliation with Naruto.

    It's now "Awesome Pornographer Extraordinaire", thank you very much. >:3

    And our duties are secret, and cannot be spoken of in front of mere mortals.... Hmmph.


    *whispers* You just gotta send Asce naked pictures of Thsv whenever he demands them.
    Yeah...no you didn't. It's still "Uchiha Pornographer Extraordinaire" in honor of the late, great, Kylara.

    No, it's fine. All you guys do is make porn, it's kind of self-explanatory.

  7. #97
    SOS Brigade Chief DukeTheGold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,552
    Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki_Tim View Post
    Awesome Duke... Awesome. I love accidental? Humor
    Nothing the Brigade Chief does is accidental.

    Unless you were speaking of my ignorance regarding Cross777's credibility.

    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    Yeah...no you didn't. It's still "Uchiha Pornographer Extraordinaire" in honor of the late, great, Kylara.

    No, it's fine. All you guys do is make porn, it's kind of self-explanatory.
    Aha! My memory did not betray me! I totally knew that the pink title was originally entitled to female raw providers who like yaoi porn!

  8. #98
    Oh Em Gee! Raymond Agustin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    Posts
    1,094
    Quote Originally Posted by thsv View Post
    Oh no. We chased the retards out of Naruto with reasoning, logic and big sticks. They've camped outside the OP forums and occassionally stray inside, polluting it with their nonsense. A quick whack with the cattle prod usually brings them back into line.
    Oh hell yeah.

    Quote Originally Posted by Queenofmuffins View Post
    I believe I changed that title, so I would have no affliation with Naruto.

    It's now "Awesome Pornographer Extraordinaire", thank you very much. >:3

    And our duties are secret, and cannot be spoken of in front of mere mortals.... Hmmph.


    *whispers* You just gotta send Asce naked pictures of Thsv whenever he demands them.
    H.O.T!
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

    Kugatachi Danki


    Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

  9. #99
    LOL, U MAD? Arbitrary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,177
    Quote Originally Posted by wwdotcom View Post
    Try visiting the OP section Duke. You'll take back what you said.
    Apparently, that's the case. At least we still don't have a Freakshow or Gameboy-type people posting at the OP section.

    Yes, Cross isn't at their level yet.

  10. #100
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,484
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenofmuffins View Post
    It's now "Awesome Pornographer Extraordinaire", thank you very much..[/I]
    What movie is that muffins? o.O

    Holy crap, someone else uses as many smilies as me! O.O

    Havent met many who do anyway...

    Welcome back and gratz duke (though i wasnt around when you were lol) and gratz arbitrary.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •