Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14
    Haruhi Suzumiya's Butler Xoraan14's Avatar
    I too love Arisato in a friendly way for that awesome news...

WOOOO!!!

Member of:۞ The Empire ۞

Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikiz View Post
    OMZ. YAY~~! <3

*Happy Happy Joy Joy*

I love you in friendly way, Arisato-kun~ <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Xoraan14 View Post
    I too love Arisato in a friendly way for that awesome news...

WOOOO!!!
    Haha it was a hypothetical "You may love me." but I appreciate your enthusiasm on a Kyou arc. I was in disbelief myself.

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

You do not know how much excitement that news bring me! If it were to be printed in the local newspaper, it would most certainly sell out in a flash.

NEWS! NEWS! The Kyou Arc---- *ZAP, FLASH!*
    Zetsuboushita|ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH! «°-°«

So now that it has been released who has actually watched the Kyou arc? I thought that Tomoyo's was better but it was very good nonetheless. Tomoya's inner conflict was relatable, the character development for Kyou and Ryou was great and Sunohara holds his crown as the "Bringer of Lulz."

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

I'm still waiting for Eclipse's release on that Ova

Fighting online is like competing in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded

Set made by Ravona

Haruhi Suzumiya's Butler Xoraan14's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Arisato-kun View Post
    So now that it has been released who has actually watched the Kyou arc? I thought that Tomoyo's was better but it was very good nonetheless. Tomoya's inner conflict was relatable, the character development for Kyou and Ryou was great and Sunohara holds his crown as the "Bringer of Lulz."
    Yeah the Tomoyo arc is better than the Kyou arc in the visual novel. However KyoAni decided to screw Tomoyo over...
    I'd say based on source material for Kyou arc KyoAni did the best they could whereas compared to Tomoyo arc they just breezed through it not considering all of the possiblilites.
    For Example... from the Visual Novel
    Spoiler!

After that OVA I hold Sunohara so much higher in my mind. That OVA just proved he has what it takes to be a nice respectable male. Sunohara FTW

What would have made the episode complete would have been a Yandere Ryou and a Nice boat ending XD

Member of:۞ The Empire ۞

Quote Originally Posted by Xoraan14 View Post
    Yeah the Tomoyo arc is better than the Kyou arc in the visual novel. However KyoAni decided to screw Tomoyo over...
    I'd say based on source material for Kyou arc KyoAni did the best they could whereas compared to Tomoyo arc they just breezed through it not considering all of the possiblilites.
    For Example... from the Visual Novel
    Spoiler!

After that OVA I hold Sunohara so much higher in my mind. That OVA just proved he has what it takes to be a nice respectable male. Sunohara FTW

What would have made the episode complete would have been a Yandere Ryou and a Nice boat ending XD
    Please keep your School Days outta my Clannad. T_T

I always thought Sunohara had it in him to be a good friend. He's done it before. Still though, "Your problem is a luxury!" XD

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    Put me onnnnn, god I love this Anime soo much.
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

Don't you? We all do <3
    Zetsuboushita|ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH! «°-°«