Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Haruhi Suzumiya's Butler Xoraan14's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Daye View Post
    The same thing happens in both endings. If their going based completely on the visual novel, the next 2 esp's will show us how its going to end. Spoilers below for why I think it's going to end with the true ending. You could also say another reason for the true ending is because the clannad movie already has the bad ending. :p

Spoiler!

PS: Yes, I did need to put up that many warnings. I don't want to ruin this for anyone else, like how it was ruined for me.
    Yeah here are some more spoilers.... Don't click if you don't want to because I am not as generous as Daye... I won't give you a second chance to back out.
    Here is what is in the Bad end.
    Spoiler!

Member of:۞ The Empire ۞

Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Xoraan14 View Post
    Yeah here are some more spoilers.... Don't click if you don't want to because I am not as generous as Daye... I won't give you a second chance to back out.
    Here is what is in the Bad end.
    Spoiler!
    But the True End is basically an expansion to what really happens in the bad end. I'm thinking they'll go with the True End plot even with that.

Spoilers Up Ahead.

Spoiler!

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Quote Originally Posted by Arisato-kun View Post
    But the True End is basically an expansion to what really happens in the bad end. I'm thinking they'll go with the True End plot even with that.

Spoilers Up Ahead.

Spoiler!
    Hmmm.. I always thought that the Bad end was way different from the True end....
    Spoiler!

Oh and if you didn't read it because you don't want spoilers thats fine...

Quote Originally Posted by Xoraan14 View Post
    Hmmm.. I always thought that the Bad end was way different from the True end....
    Spoiler!

Oh and if you didn't read it because you don't want spoilers thats fine...
    I'm hoping they pull that off. Oh and don't worry I already know the end.

I still have had no luck finding a decent place to dl the game with the translation patch though. T_T

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Arisato, go to this site here: http://forum.nihonomaru.com/pc-games...oice-pack.html

If you need an MU account, PM me and you can use mine to download everything, since I have a year premium left on it. The translation on that page is about 85% complete with a few bits and pieces missing here and there that won't matter.

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Put me in for now....I'm at episode 3. Will revisit when I'm done.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

Arisato, go to this site here: http://forum.nihonomaru.com/pc-games...oice-pack.html

If you need an MU account, PM me and you can use mine to download everything, since I have a year premium left on it. The translation on that page is about 85% complete with a few bits and pieces missing here and there that won't matter.
    Thankies Daye. Xoraan sent me the same thing. Since I don't know about Unicode or anything I'll have someone talk me through it tomorrow. I'll have to install it covertly too since my parents hate when I do stuff like this. T_T

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

I can take you step by step though it if you like. I had a few problems with it at first, but since I already did it, it's easy to explain. The guide-lines aren't really that great.

Also if your using a shared computer you might not want to do this. To make the game work you need the Unicode [which is easily changed] to run in Japanese, which will cause any install problems to use it as well.. you could just change it back and forth for when you want to play though, that's what i do, all it requires is a computer reset each time.

Next chance I get, it's time for picture uploading! Lets each cover a different girl to help duke out. I'll cover Nagisa / Fuko!

I can take you step by step though it if you like. I had a few problems with it at first, but since I already did it, it's easy to explain. The guide-lines aren't really that great.

Also if your using a shared computer you might not want to do this. To make the game work you need the Unicode [which is easily changed] to run in Japanese, which will cause any install problems to use it as well.. you could just change it back and forth for when you want to play though, that's what i do, all it requires is a computer reset each time.

Next chance I get, it's time for picture uploading! Lets each cover a different girl to help duke out. I'll cover Nagisa / Fuko!
    Well lucky for me I'm getting a laptop soon so I'll just ask again once I have it all sorted out. Here's hoping Clannad runs on crappy Vista.......

And that's two girls! No hogging them! >_<

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Really you need to change the Unicode? I never did it and the game works perfect on my computer(Kept it in english).... However..... I didn't download the voice pack... Did you? I want to know if it works.... And speaking of guidelines I used Alcohol 120% instead of the other one... I think it was Daemon tools.......

I've got Tomoyo... No-one else touch Tomoyo -_- Infact depending on when you see this post there may be Tomoyo pictures in it..... Oh and you can have Nagisa.... I really don't like Nagisa... Fuko on the other hand Kawaiiiiii!!!! But Tomoyo FTW! Tomoyo FTW!

Quote Originally Posted by Arisato-kun View Post
    Well lucky for me I'm getting a laptop soon so I'll just ask again once I have it all sorted out. Here's hoping Clannad runs on crappy Vista.......

And that's two girls! No hogging them! >_<
    Yeah Clannad runs on Crappy Vista XD... Well Home Premium..... Although I don't see the difference.

I totally have Tomoyo Sorted.
    Spoiler!
    Spoiler!
    Spoiler!
    Spoiler!
    Spoiler!
    Spoiler!
    Spoiler!
    Spoiler!
    Spoiler!
    Spoiler!
    Spoiler!
    Spoiler!
    Spoiler!
    Spoiler!
    Spoiler!
    Spoiler!
    Spoiler!
    Spoiler!

I hope that appealed to all you Tomoyo fans out there(Me:"Yes it did thank you Xoraan") Just tell me if the links die cause I have them on my personal photobucket.
    Last edited by Xoraan14; 02-03-2009 at 06:37 AM.