Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 139
  1. #61
    Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,525
    Quote Originally Posted by Xoraan14 View Post
    I seriously don't understand why there is so much discrimination against that sort of stuff.... Loads of excellent games are never released in English...
    It's probably because of the Hentai usually in Visual novels that makes the people in charge of importing leave it completely.... Tomoyo After is another game I would like to play...But since it's untranslated theres little use for me to get that...I would play it despite the Hentai for it's sadness... The manga even confirmed it. Very sad story...
    But they translate plenty of ero PC games. Why can't they translate a non ero one?


    Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

    Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

    MyAnimeList MyMangaList

  2. #62
    tends to disappear... Daye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    115
    The clannad visual novel game was ported over to the US. On the Playstation 2... Good luck finding it though.. Your best bet would be to order it from Play-asia.com

    I don't know how much of the game was ported over, so who knows.

  3. #63
    Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,525
    Quote Originally Posted by Daye View Post
    The clannad visual novel game was ported over to the US. On the Playstation 2... Good luck finding it though.. Your best bet would be to order it from Play-asia.com

    I don't know how much of the game was ported over, so who knows.
    Just checked. It's not even an item. So as far as I'm concerned that never happened.


    Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

    Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

    MyAnimeList MyMangaList

  4. #64
    ♪~|¤§ Onion Head §¤|~♪ Kikiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,087
    UWAH! UGUAA! HAAA~~~~?!

    How come I haven't joined?!

    Kiku! I wanna be a member~!


    *sings with dango daikazoku tune*

    Onion~ Onion~ Onion~ Onion~
    All the cute Onion Heads~~~!

    Onion~ Onion~ Onion~ Onion~
    All the cute Onion Heeeaaads~~~!

    A nice a sweet Onion Head~~~!
    And mischievous Onion Heaaad~~!
    Add them together and you get an awesomely healthy meal~~!

    Onion~ Onion~ Onion~ Onion~
    Onion Daikazoku~~~!
    Zetsuboushita|ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH! «°-°«

  5. #65
    tends to disappear... Daye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    115
    Quote Originally Posted by Arisato-kun View Post
    Just checked. It's not even an item. So as far as I'm concerned that never happened.
    It's funny you say that, because I just went to my local Blockbuster, and they had the game in stock. I went and rented it and now if I keep it for more then 2 weeks, I will own it. :]

  6. #66
    Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,525
    Quote Originally Posted by Daye View Post
    It's funny you say that, because I just went to my local Blockbuster, and they had the game in stock. I went and rented it and now if I keep it for more then 2 weeks, I will own it. :]
    ....Do you just want me to be angry at you? Cause right now I'm thinking that's the case. -_-


    Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

    Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

    MyAnimeList MyMangaList

  7. #67
    tends to disappear... Daye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    115
    No found it funny is all. Because I was looking for it for a while, and remember seeing it there about 2 - 3 months ago. Lucky enough it was still there. Sadly I don't get the box or anything else, just the disk.

    Now, I just got to find out where my ps2 is..

  8. #68
    Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,525
    Quote Originally Posted by Daye View Post
    No found it funny is all. Because I was looking for it for a while, and remember seeing it there about 2 - 3 months ago. Lucky enough it was still there. Sadly I don't get the box or anything else, just the disk.

    Now, I just got to find out where my ps2 is..
    ....Or you could mail it to me seeing as my PS2 is in my living room...


    Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

    Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

    MyAnimeList MyMangaList

  9. #69
    ♪~|¤§ Onion Head §¤|~♪ Kikiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,087
    Quote Originally Posted by Daye View Post
    It's funny you say that, because I just went to my local Blockbuster, and they had the game in stock. I went and rented it and now if I keep it for more then 2 weeks, I will own it. :]
    Wah~ All the game stores I went to didn't have any anime-related games!

    But then again, I don't have a PS2 =/
    Zetsuboushita|ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH! «°-°«

  10. #70
    Haruhi Suzumiya's Butler Xoraan14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    443
    Quote Originally Posted by Arisato-kun View Post
    Just checked. It's not even an item. So as far as I'm concerned that never happened.
    It's not an item. There is no official information about it... It either happened under the table or is a mistake on the part of everyone who lists PS2 games.

    Member of:۞ The Empire ۞

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •