Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Daye View Post
    No double spoilers.

Spoiler!

PS: It's not tedious at all. :p It's just an extra spoiler in front of another. With two endings :]
    No double spoilers.

Spoiler!

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

I was just as shocked as you guys are... But yes.

I was just as shocked as you guys are... But yes.
    Got screencaps for it cause I'm really curious now. XD

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

No, I never got to see that ending in game. I haven't bothered with getting to that ending yet. Also, from what I seen online there really isn't any CG images of it happening, just some text saying it did. But there is this site
    Spoiler!
    that has all the main heroines storyline along with the the CG images.
    Last edited by Daye; 02-08-2009 at 11:51 PM. Reason: Added spoilers :p

No, I never got to see that ending in game. I haven't bothered with getting to that ending yet. Also, from what I seen online there really isn't any CG images of it happening, just some text saying it did. But there is this site
    Spoiler!
    that has all the main heroines storyline along with the the CG images.
    I read it all......but I still want to play the game. I can't believe someone compiled all of that. Awesome stories.

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Haruhi Suzumiya's Butler Xoraan14's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Arisato-kun View Post
    I read it all......but I still want to play the game.
    I know the graphics in the game aren't that good... And there aren't any animated sequences(To my knowledge) but I strongly recommend you do play the game. It is way way way deeper than the anime.... And there are way more endings and sequences that you can choose...

Have you started downloading it yet?

Member of:۞ The Empire ۞

Quote Originally Posted by Xoraan14 View Post
    I know the graphics in the game aren't that good... And there aren't any animated sequences(To my knowledge) but I strongly recommend you do play the game. It is way way way deeper than the anime.... And there are way more endings and sequences that you can choose...

Have you started downloading it yet?
    Family computer makes my parents say no. I gotta wait till I get my laptop. :(

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Family computer makes my parents say no. I gotta wait till I get my laptop. :(
    Ouch thats unfortunate... Yeah there are alot of weird things you need to do to run the game... Most of them I didn't understand so I guess it is better if you want your computer to be safe.... Even though nothing on my screwed up.... I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Xoraan14 View Post
    Ouch thats unfortunate... Yeah there are alot of weird things you need to do to run the game... Most of them I didn't understand so I guess it is better if you want your computer to be safe.... Even though nothing on my screwed up.... I think.
    I'll probably pay my computer savvy friend to do it. I'll seriously cry if I end up crashing my new laptop. Argh, why can't they just release it in the US!?

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

I'll probably pay my computer savvy friend to do it. I'll seriously cry if I end up crashing my new laptop. Argh, why can't they just release it in the US!?
    I seriously don't understand why there is so much discrimination against that sort of stuff.... Loads of excellent games are never released in English...
    It's probably because of the Hentai usually in Visual novels that makes the people in charge of importing leave it completely.... Tomoyo After is another game I would like to play...But since it's untranslated theres little use for me to get that...I would play it despite the Hentai for it's sadness... The manga even confirmed it. Very sad story...