Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Post US: Conspiracy, War, The Bible [zeitgeistmovie.com]

Hello mangashare community. I would like to know about your conspiracys about the US government. Or wherever u like. Like the North American Union..etc.

Be sure to check this movie out:

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com

Ya i KNow its long but after the 6 minuets (exploisions), it gets a hellofalot better.
    (Warning: Contents of this movie may change your view on life and your Political Status.)

Are you Read for the TRUTH?..bring it
    Last edited by Bamn; 08-15-2007 at 11:14 PM.

yet another very crappy sig

I've seen that movie posted on every forum I've ever been to. I've never watched (not interested in that sort of thing), but it seems really popular.

I used to like thinking about conspiracy theories, like the moon landing being faked and all the 9/11 speculation, but I got tired of it all once I saw that people would argue, with good points, but never get anyway. Person A would say Situation A happened, and Person B would say Situation B happened, they would both present good evidence, but nothing would come of it. If one thing in Situation A was true, then Situation B would be proven wrong, and vice versa. But that one thing could never be proven true or false, for either situation.

In short, I haven't seen the American flag on the moon, so I don't know that we ever went there, but I can't say absolutely that we didn't.
    All glory to Haruhi! The one and true God!

Retired Administrator
    Umm. This is some Network Engineers site. How did this change my Political views?
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    PGP Key Here

The Irish Cougar MountainLionLink's Avatar
    Right, I don't care about my government. Like every form of government that has existed, there are issues that are bad and good. Who cares is my thought process since in about 200 years, the US will be gone and replaced with another form of government since on average the normal government setup last around 500 years at max. The way the world is now going, it will probably be less.

I live my life for myself, not others. Since the world is a bad place, where there is no such thing as a happy ending or god. Evil wins usually, and good is spit on. One individual will kill another because of religious differences and laugh the whole time the gun is fired. Aids kill millions of people each day while people just say sorry, we should help them. Terrorist destroy landmarks because they believe that they have a cause worth fighting for. Just like everyone else. This is life, people die and people live. Nothing will change unless the world changes completely like removing religion, different races, and everyone having a hive mind. As much as that sounds bad, it's the truth since if you look at all the trouble in the world. What I just said is what causes the issues.

EDIT: Also troll topic.
    Last edited by MountainLionLink; 08-15-2007 at 10:58 PM.
    HALO
    It's just the Metroid series remade for the Xbox crowd.
    However Samus Aran is now some unknown low ranking military personal.
    Also the space pirates worship some giant doomsday hula hoop machine.

Currently Reading
    Karakuri Circus, Mx0, Red River, Rosario+Vampire, One Piece

Nintendo Wii Friend's number

sorry everyone, the url in the first post is now fixed

Conspiracy theories make baby Jesus cry. Sriously.
    Your friendly neighborhood debunker.

world peace will never happen

war, murder.. you name it will never end
    anything can cause murder

love, hate, religion, jealousy, money, landscape, territory, politics, property, open opinion.. almost everything

people and the government all want justice..

justice aint fuckin here... there is no such thing as justice, justice is a lie.. all it is are stupid worthless opinions of mankind...

murder/killing is normal... its part of the nature...
    we people are able to have our own thoughts, which tell us it's wrong.. and these thoughts cause murder.. war.. and more problems..

i dont mean like; me being a person which does not feel a single thing when murder happens, i do have my opinion on murder and war, imo murder is good IF its for selfdefense or to protect people you care about..i think its wrong to murder without those reasons..

imo world peace = a big fantasy which'll never happen

Yes, I agree with almost every word you just said gin0va, world peace can never happen. Even if world peace can never happen that doesn't mean can't try to make it happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Pix View Post
    Yes, I agree with almost every word you just said gin0va, world peace can never happen. Even if world peace can never happen that doesn't mean can't try to make it happen.
    i know, all they can do is trying to prevent war and try to create as many peace as possible

Quote Originally Posted by gin0va View Post
    world peace will never happen

war, murder.. you name it will never end
    anything can cause murder

love, hate, religion, jealousy, money, landscape, territory, politics, property, open opinion.. almost everything

people and the government all want justice..

justice aint fuckin here... there is no such thing as justice, justice is a lie.. all it is are stupid worthless opinions of mankind...

murder/killing is normal... its part of the nature...
    we people are able to have our own thoughts, which tell us it's wrong.. and these thoughts cause murder.. war.. and more problems..

i dont mean like; me being a person which does not feel a single thing when murder happens, i do have my opinion on murder and war, imo murder is good IF its for selfdefense or to protect people you care about..i think its wrong to murder without those reasons..

imo world peace = a big fantasy which'll never happen
    Tru Dat

World peace is a fictionary goal that will never happen. If u watched the film, you would know that an american oil company fuel natzi missles. United states banks make billions off of wars.

Government was world peace out over utter obedience and power. Thats why they scare the shit out of the public to make them conform to anything from a nuclear attack to wat countries you should buy manifactured toys.