Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sevencold19 View Post
    i will say that every time naruto use kyuubi cloak he wont heal u guys remeber when he was fightin sasuke at the valley of the end he have 1 tails and he cant momve his arm i know that he was small and all but the point is naruto using his tails is like killing himself
    Listen to how much you contradict yourself. Didn't he have his neck broken in Kyuubi mode and guess who healed him?

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Listen to how much you contradict yourself. Didn't he have his neck broken in Kyuubi mode and guess who healed him?
    umm i forgot about that but still that dont change that kyubi chakra still hurt him im gonna read those chapter again
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kick me high, hit me low, spit on me it's gonna take more than that to break my soul.

umm i forgot about that but still that dont change that kyubi chakra still hurt him im gonna read those chapter again
    Reread the entire part two because the only time the cloak does damage is past the 3rd tail.

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    OK so can we discuss the rasenshuriken stuff now Xd. What effects do you think the Kyuubi one could have? Anything else you want to contribute???????
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Quote Originally Posted by Steve3child View Post
    OK so can we discuss the rasenshuriken stuff now Xd. What effects do you think the Kyuubi one could have? Anything else you want to contribute???????
    Its pointless to have this as Naruto made a promise to never use the Kyuubi's power because it hurts the one he loves. It would just give him a powerful move. Its not noted how powerful it would be compared to Sage mode. And before someone say aruto was never supposed to do the RS again, he never agreed to that. he just said he understands the effect it does.

Reread the entire part two because the only time the cloak does damage is past the 3rd tail.
    i only say this to return to topic i remember what jiraiya say about the 4 tails that is when his life short but if u reread the sasuke vs naruto fight again u will see that sasuke never broke naruto neck and the longer he is in 1 tail he received damage.

on topic if naruto make a rasenshuriken with kyubi chakra i think it will be the same effect cuzz the jutsu is not changing what change is the chakra
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kick me high, hit me low, spit on me it's gonna take more than that to break my soul.

Its pointless to have this as Naruto made a promise to never use the Kyuubi's power because it hurts the one he loves. It would just give him a powerful move. Its not noted how powerful it would be compared to Sage mode. And before someone say aruto was never supposed to do the RS again, he never agreed to that. he just said he understands the effect it does.
    I dont thjink this is something Naruto can control as of yet. The more he fights Pain, the more angry he gets. The more angry he gets, well you know. Not to mention the seal is diminishing. Maybe Naruto will snap himself out of the Kyuubi mode during the fight and can then finish the fight in that fashion, with a newly acquired power of the Kyuubi?
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

i only say this to return to topic i remember what jiraiya say about the 4 tails that is when his life short but if u reread the sasuke vs naruto fight again u will see that sasuke never broke naruto neck and the longer he is in 1 tail he received damage.

on topic if naruto make a rasenshuriken with kyubi chakra i think it will be the same effect cuzz the jutsu is not changing what change is the chakra
    So you think he can throw it in regular mode?
    The point i trying to make is that maybe the move variants from each mode he's in. And we've only seen him in 3 modes, regular, Kyuubi, and Sage. His rasengan changed when he was in Kyuubi mode so why not his RS change?
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

umm well i will say yes when he fought with kakuzu he cant throw the FRS cuz it was incomplete
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

umm well i will say yes when he fought with kakuzu he cant throw the FRS cuz it was incomplete
    But it also had a completely different effect then the one he threw. So i assume that each one has its pros and cons.

RasenShuriken Sage

Pros:

Can be thrown

Cons:

Depletes or even reverts you back to normal when used.

Rasenshuriken Normal

Pros:

Engulfs opponent into and unavoidable attack that attacks you on the cellular level.

cons:

Harms the user greatly

RasenShuriken Kyuubi:

Pros:

???????

Cons:

????????
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT