Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar

Right now 3, Later 1

I think there exists 3 versions of the Rasenshuriken:

1- The one where he uses it in close combat to engulf the opponent in cellular needles of death. Only usable in regular Naruto.

2- The one where he throws it while infusing it with Sage chakra to make it move and spin to create momentum, then when it hits is target, it expands into a huge shredding machine that will instantly tear you to shreds if cought.

3- A kyuubi version. effects are unknown but it certainly protects the user from the ill effects of the Rasenshuriken as well as adding it's own chakra to the attack.

I predict that he'll use the Kyuubi version in the fight against Pain because he just used the sage one and sage mode is over. Not to mention its the beginning of the fight.

In time, I believe when Naruto can use sage mode while controlling the Kyuubi at the same time, combine all of these elements into something called the "Final Rasengan" which is what i think Minato envisioned it will be used as.

QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

I dont mean to always argue with you but kyuubi mode wont protect him from dmg at all, infact kyuuubi mode tears off his skin and damages him the most, if anything a direct rasenshuriken in kyuubi mode would be very bad for his health to say the least. Kyuubi does provide advance healing after he exits kyuubi mode but while in it hes constantly getting damaged by the poisonous chakra.

Kyuubi mode heals him also. After the fourth tail it damages the skin but regenerates it at a high level. But shortening his life span.

Quote Originally Posted by ydoc View Post
    I dont mean to always argue with you but kyuubi mode wont protect him from dmg at all, infact kyuuubi mode tears off his skin and damages him the most, if anything a direct rasenshuriken in kyuubi mode would be very bad for his health to say the least. Kyuubi does provide advance healing after he exits kyuubi mode but while in it hes constantly getting damaged by the poisonous chakra.
    4 tails you mean. 1 or 2 (and 3 i think) regenerates damage to him. So when the Rasenshuriken damages his arm the Kyuubi heals. And plus who cares if the Kyuubi damages him because the Kyuubi will be in control. And i know the Kyuubi doesnt wanna be caught by Akatsuki.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

With the Kyuubi in control the damage to his skin will shorten his life span. I think he cares about his life. But thats just an assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    With the Kyuubi in control the damage to his skin will shorten his life span. I think he cares about his life. But thats just an assumption.
    It will be Naruto's fault for being uncontrollably angry XD.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Steve3child View Post
    4 tails you mean. 1 or 2 (and 3 i think) regenerates damage to him. So when the Rasenshuriken damages his arm the Kyuubi heals. And plus who cares if the Kyuubi damages him because the Kyuubi will be in control. And i know the Kyuubi doesnt wanna be caught by Akatsuki.
    tsunade alread stated it is not something that can be healed.

Quote Originally Posted by ydoc View Post
    tsunade alread stated it is not something that can be healed.
    Does she have experience with patients with the Kyuubi treaing them? Nobody really understands the propertis and capabilities of the Kyuubi chakra. Also tsunade was most likely talking about medical treatments and methods of healing through ordinary means.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

i will say that every time naruto use kyuubi cloak he wont heal u guys remeber when he was fightin sasuke at the valley of the end he have 1 tails and he cant momve his arm i know that he was small and all but the point is naruto using his tails is like killing himself
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kick me high, hit me low, spit on me it's gonna take more than that to break my soul.

Quote Originally Posted by sevencold19 View Post
    i will say that every time naruto use kyuubi cloak he wont heal u guys remeber when he was fightin sasuke at the valley of the end he have 1 tails and he cant momve his arm i know that he was small and all but the point is naruto using his tails is like killing himself
    Well that was for the climax of the battle. Remember when sasuke impaled him and he regenerated?
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT