Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Thunder-mouse Master! Aleph-Sama's Avatar

How the new Rasenshuriken works

Chapter 432 was BADASS!!! Naruto threw his Rasenshuriken. Some people might wonder how he threw it, and how it expanded. Answer? Naruto infused it with natural energy.

When you enter Sennin Mode, you "merge" with your environment, and are able to use the energy around you. Why not do the same thing with your spinning mass of uber sharp chakra (aka Fuuton Rasenshuriken)?

Naruto merge the Rasenshuriken with his environment. Now that Naruto and the Rasenshuriken are both merged, Naruto can manipulate the natural energy around the Rasenshuriken and make it move, while being sustained by the energy around it. It was also able to expand. All Naruto has to do is add more natural energy to the Rasenshuriken, making it bigger, kinda like he and Jiraiya did with the regular rasengan.

On a side note, I have a new name for the new Rasenshuriken, until Kishi calls it something else. I call it... Sennin Rasenshuriken!!!
    Spoiler!

72 hours of hell!
    Spoiler!

I have a silly theory that naruto used Frog katas to move the rasengan into posistion to make it seem like it was thrown =p

Quote Originally Posted by Aleph-Sama View Post
    Chapter 432 was BADASS!!! Naruto threw his Rasenshuriken. Some people might wonder how he threw it, and how it expanded. Answer? Naruto infused it with natural energy.

When you enter Sennin Mode, you "merge" with your environment, and are able to use the energy around you. Why not do the same thing with your spinning mass of uber sharp chakra (aka Fuuton Rasenshuriken)?

Naruto merge the Rasenshuriken with his environment. Now that Naruto and the Rasenshuriken are both merged, Naruto can manipulate the natural energy around the Rasenshuriken and make it move, while being sustained by the energy around it. It was also able to expand. All Naruto has to do is add more natural energy to the Rasenshuriken, making it bigger, kinda like he and Jiraiya did with the regular rasengan.

On a side note, I have a new name for the new Rasenshuriken, until Kishi calls it something else. I call it... Sennin Rasenshuriken!!!
    can you provide any actual manga evidence to what your theory is?
    "I hand out pockets full of ass whoopin to the poor" -Emperor Yatar

Quote Originally Posted by GusandoX View Post
    can you provide any actual manga evidence to what your theory is?
    I believe that he is referring to the image of natural energy.

I believe it allows him to actually control the RS while not having to physically be there to keep its integrity when the natural energy acts like a wire that keeps it spinning and maintaining integrity without dispersing so soon.

makes sense

....way to look into it deeply, but i do have a question

Is it really that great a technique? I mean, if you noticed, when he expanded it and the outside (wind protion) of it was hitting Animal Realm, it didn't do shit to her/him/it, she still summoned and she stall had her body in contact

Quote Originally Posted by Kriebs View Post
    makes sense

....way to look into it deeply, but i do have a question

Is it really that great a technique? I mean, if you noticed, when he expanded it and the outside (wind protion) of it was hitting Animal Realm, it didn't do shit to her/him/it, she still summoned and she stall had her body in contact
    That's because it didn't hit the Animal Realm. She was thrown out of the way. The Human Realm took the hit and looks like he was cut in half. Not really sure if that's the case though.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    That's because it didn't hit the Animal Realm. She was thrown out of the way. The Human Realm took the hit and looks like he was cut in half. Not really sure if that's the case though.
    yea they really didnt show much of it, hard to tell what happened to him. but fromt he previous "hints" in the manga where the mountain was cut at the tops i would say he probably was.

ok, i didn't look that into detail into it, seemed to hard, cuase i was just like, wtf when i saw it

Banned
    Regardless of how the fuck naruto does it i think its a great and powerful technique

why cant he just have threw the damn thing? i dont see why anone would agree with the first post, it was stated that naruto as using alot of chakra when he was making it. why cant that be the only explanation needed? the by using so much he was able to send it flying.

current reading: Naruto:shipuuden, Bleach, Fairytails, Historys strongest diciple kenichi,
    berzerk, deadman wonderland, claymore, hunter x hunter, gantz, blue exorcist, one piece, zetman, witch hunter, liar game, and vagabond ..... I need more!