View Poll Results: What is wrong with Nagato?

Voters
89. You may not vote on this poll
  • OMG you might be right hes got THE AIDS!!

41 46.07%
  • His injuries are just physical

11 12.36%
  • Get real Gods dont get sick!

15 16.85%
  • Whats wrong with you.....hes fine... I think (not sure)

22 24.72%
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

The Real Nagato ... Whats wrong with him Poll

So at this point I'm curious how everyone feels about the real source of Pain being Nagato the real body.

However before we get to that I had this idea based on what we have seen before I think I think Nagato may have T.C.F.Y.O.G.

- What is TCFYOG you ask well let me explain. TCFYOG simply means Too Cool For Your Own Good

Still dont get it well let em explain further...

- It seems like a time honored tradition that any character that shows symptoms of TCFYOG must be stopped by some built in self limitations ....simply known as "THE AIDS"

Lets take a walk thru memory lane shall we folks

Remeber that Guy Kimimmaru..

A)
    Spoiler!

B)
    Spoiler!

C)
    Spoiler!

D)
    Spoiler!

Sad really but he wasnt the only victim...

A)
    Spoiler!

B)
    Spoiler!

C)
    Spoiler!

D)
    Spoiler!

So as you see things are quite dangerous for Nagato mastering all 6 elements possesing the most powerfull dojutsu ....in Kishi's manga...

Spoiler!

So its possibly he may indeed have some built in sickness to limit his power in his real body and thats why he puts on fancy puppet shows.

Please share your thoughts on this and vote!

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

I think that he really see himself as a true God. And a God does not do the dirty work.

He might see himself above everything and everybody else. Why do it yourself when you can have other doing it for you?

Think Xerxes in 300.

By fighting himself and drawing blood might destroy the illusion he has created for himself, being a God and all.

Spoiler!

Awesome, just awesome

Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar
    Nagato overall excellence is why I can't imagine Madara being stronger than him. Madara being the founder and general director of Akatsuki doesn't convince me that he's stronger than Nagato. There's many different stories with the master manipulator directing someone or something much more powerful than them.

I think the way Nagato will be beaten the way Garra was, Naruto will make him see the light. I bet the only reason he snapped and created Pein was Yahiko's death...

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal-JyNxX View Post
    Nagato overall excellence is why I can't imagine Madara being stronger than him. Madara being the founder and general director of Akatsuki doesn't convince me that he's stronger than Nagato. There's many different stories with the master manipulator directing someone or something much more powerful than them.

I think the way Nagato will be beaten the way Garra was, Naruto will make him see the light. I bet the only reason he snapped and created Pein was Yahiko's death...
    i not even totally convince that madara knows about nagato...besides it is obvious the Akatsuki is going to fall in a three way betrayal, Hawk vs Madara, Zetsu, and Kisame vs Pain and Konan

i, too, believe nagato is TCFYOG. i remember, a short while back, many people theorized that nagato was crippled. so maybe he might be in a vegetative state in a stephen hawking type wheel chair he uses to ctrl pain and all naruto has to do is walk over and unplug his machine...lol but not without 4-5 chapters of naruto thinking what the right choice should be

lol jk....Gods don't get sick...Nagato is God, Konan is his Angel....mastered all 6 elements at age 10, naruto can't beat that, but since this manga is called naruto, he will pwn or gaara type save him
    I will surpass afro thunda!

I dont think he has the AIDS........ Its the SUPER AIDS......... But i do think it has something to do with the Rinnengan and why there is only one Living person with it.

EPIC!!!

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    TCFYOG is something every main villain has. And some main characters.

Oro: Too ambitious to the point of ignoring when he's in a bad situation (ex. fighting the 3rd, trying to take over sasuke, fighting Itachi)

Pain: Warped sense of reality and has an ego that can run circles around Gai.

Itachi: Too loving and too disturbed.

Hidan: His extremism to his religion has guided him to a never ending death courtesy of Shikamaru.

Kakuzu: Should have gotten a few more hearts (ok ok he doesnt really count XD)

Kabuto: We'll find out.

Kisame: Gets irrational over someone not remembering his name.

Madara: so far he seems to be someone who has bypassed the syndrome with cheat codes but we'll have to find out.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Nagato is just afk duh!

He'll brb
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Whose playing in his place? His little brother?

Quote Originally Posted by Fry View Post
    Whose playing in his place? His little brother?
    Sasuke of course!
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT