Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21
  1. #11
    Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    4,845
    the chakra is in proportion. If he uses 50 of his regular chakra, he'll have to balance it out with an equivalent amount of everything else.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

  2. #12
    ɹǝʎʍɐן Я I Hand Banana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Hall of fame
    Posts
    5,359
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve3child View Post
    the chakra is in proportion. If he uses 50 of his regular chakra, he'll have to balance it out with an equivalent amount of everything else.
    Thats correct.

  3. #13
    Senior Member ydoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    VA carrollton
    Posts
    857
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve3child View Post
    the chakra is in proportion. If he uses 50 of his regular chakra, he'll have to balance it out with an equivalent amount of everything else.
    correct,

    i think what we are saying is the nature chakra is more powerful then his regular chakra,

    if he needs 50 points of chakra to make a rasengan

    he probably only has to use 15 in normal chakra and 15 in nature which only adds up to 30 but the nature chakras potency provides the extra bang for the buck.

  4. #14
    Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    4,845
    Quote Originally Posted by ydoc View Post
    correct,

    i think what we are saying is the nature chakra is more powerful then his regular chakra,

    if he needs 50 points of chakra to make a rasengan

    he probably only has to use 15 in normal chakra and 15 in nature which only adds up to 30 but the nature chakras potency provides the extra bang for the buck.
    Bottom line is that it still has to be balanced. Maybe collecting Natural chakra actually takes out more stamina than regular chakra. It all becomes balanced out. Effort/Potency.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

  5. #15
    Senior Member ydoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    VA carrollton
    Posts
    857
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve3child View Post
    Bottom line is that it still has to be balanced. Maybe collecting Natural chakra actually takes out more stamina than regular chakra. It all becomes balanced out. Effort/Potency.
    yes i already stated that about 5 posts ago =p and quoted a manga page to boot.

  6. #16
    Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    4,845
    Sweet.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

  7. #17
    Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,827
    Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Think of it this way, Regular Naruto uses a certain technique. It uses 100% regular chakra. Now, Sage Mode Naruto uses the same technique. With Natural chakra factoring in, he uses 50% Natural chakra and 50% regular chakra (Probably not 50-50 really. Just an example). So in Sage Mode, he uses less of his own chakra than he would have if he was not in Sage Mode. At least, that's how I see it.
    Let me fix this. Most of u seem to think Sage mode is 50% normal chakra and 50% natural energy. Sage mode requires a balance of spiritual, physical and natural energy. If spiritual and physical energy 50/50 = Chakra. Then sage mode is using 2/3 of the users Normal chakra. So if a jutsu uses 100% chakra as normal Naruto, Sage Naruto using the same jutsu would cost roughly 66% of his chakras.

    So what we need to focus on is Sage Chakras isn't a new chakra reserve, its the users same chakras with an added element. Say you have and ice cream cake. half Ice cream hale cake right? Then u decide to add whipped cream. Its the same Ice Cream cake as before just now with the added taste of whipped cream lol!

    PS: Thats what I'm eating right now at 7:23am!

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal-JyNxX View Post
    Let me fix this. Most of u seem to think Sage mode is 50% normal chakra and 50% natural energy. Sage mode requires a balance of spiritual, physical and natural energy. If spiritual and physical energy 50/50 = Chakra. Then sage mode is using 2/3 of the users Normal chakra. So if a jutsu uses 100% chakra as normal Naruto, Sage Naruto using the same jutsu would cost roughly 66% of his chakras.

    So what we need to focus on is Sage Chakras isn't a new chakra reserve, its the users same chakras with an added element. Say you have and ice cream cake. half Ice cream hale cake right? Then u decide to add whipped cream. Its the same Ice Cream cake as before just now with the added taste of whipped cream lol!

    PS: Thats what I'm eating right now at 7:23am!
    Mostly correct, except that it activates his body enormously. Meaning that he has tons more stamina to mould chakra with and so with the bonus he can take in even more nature chakra. lets say that sage mode doubles his stamina meaning 2x more 'naruto chakra' so 4/3 normal stuff + 2/3 natural energy = 2 times more powerful. now lets say that like with jiraiya it seems to be even greater than this, then he may only be using 9% of his base chakra and the other 91% is coming from sage-mode and the bonus stamina his body now has. he can effectively use techniques that are 10x stronger!
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s



    Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

    Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

  9. #19
    Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,827
    Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Mostly correct, except that it activates his body enormously. Meaning that he has tons more stamina to mould chakra with and so with the bonus he can take in even more nature chakra. lets say that sage mode doubles his stamina meaning 2x more 'naruto chakra' so 4/3 normal stuff + 2/3 natural energy = 2 times more powerful. now lets say that like with jiraiya it seems to be even greater than this, then he may only be using 9% of his base chakra and the other 91% is coming from sage-mode and the bonus stamina his body now has. he can effectively use techniques that are 10x stronger!
    I didn't mention the other sage bonuses cause explaining everything confuses most...

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal-JyNxX View Post
    I didn't mention the other sage bonuses cause explaining everything confuses most...
    true... especially if English is not your language, it's that much harder to understand.

    Basically, because of sage-mode, his power is drastically increased not just doubled, but maybe up to 10 times more!
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s



    Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

    Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •