Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Naruto Naruto has all his regular chakra

So im new and wanted to post a theroy for the new naruto manga that just came out. So since naruto has used up all his sage mode chakra shouldnt he have all his normal chakra. I dont know about anyone else but im sure naruto can beat 2 pains if he have all of his regular chakra. What do yall think?

No, he doesn't have all his normal chakra. Techniques used in Sage Mode are a combination of Natural chakra and normal chakra. He uses less of his own chakra when using Sage techniques, but Natural chakra doesn't completely substitute in for regular chakra.

How come, afro thunda? I thought Sage mode was a very cushion to save self chakra to the very last moment. _Umm, so all he got is to relay on Kyubi´s help?

Spoiler!

in this frame pa frog explains that it is all about balance, Basically naruto has to Mold his chakra = to the amount of natural chakra that he takes in, so unless he draws in the limit of his own chakra hes not gonna use it up, plus naruto has huge amounts of chakra anyway, which is kinda why i found it odd he would need more chakra in the first place =p. But with nature chakra he can do sage mode which is very awesome.

however pa frog does not explain if the normal chakra is used up at the same rate as the nature chakra, but to keep the balance and to keep from turning into a frog or not being able to use sage mode if its not in balance that he would have to be using the normal chakra at the same rate as the sage chakra.

But only the Chakra naruto has molded and put in place to equal the amount he is taking in would disapate he just needs to mold more chakra and then draw in an equal amount of nature energy.

How come, afro thunda? I thought Sage mode was a very cushion to save self chakra to the very last moment. _Umm, so all he got is to relay on Kyubi´s help?
    Thats wat u thought to i mean he should atleast have more than halve of his chakra left. because all he really did was 2 giant rasengans and 1 fusan shuriken. so he should have plenty of chakra left

Think of it this way, Regular Naruto uses a certain technique. It uses 100% regular chakra. Now, Sage Mode Naruto uses the same technique. With Natural chakra factoring in, he uses 50% Natural chakra and 50% regular chakra (Probably not 50-50 really. Just an example). So in Sage Mode, he uses less of his own chakra than he would have if he was not in Sage Mode. At least, that's how I see it.

ydoc@ Thanks for that. Well, so I got your point afro thunda. Kyubi kyubi party time!

I also see your point thanks for clearin it up lol
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Think of it this way, Regular Naruto uses a certain technique. It uses 100% regular chakra. Now, Sage Mode Naruto uses the same technique. With Natural chakra factoring in, he uses 50% Natural chakra and 50% regular chakra (Probably not 50-50 really. Just an example). So in Sage Mode, he uses less of his own chakra than he would have if he was not in Sage Mode.
    i also think its not 50-50 afro thunda

sage chakra seems to be more potent so you need to use less of it to obtain the same effect.

Thunder-mouse Master! Aleph-Sama's Avatar
    Naruto still has the Kyuubi chakra though. If worst comes to worst, he can borrow some of the foxes chakra. I wonder if he could still enter sennin mode though?
    Spoiler!

72 hours of hell!
    Spoiler!