Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    interesting points, Im 50/50 on this issue now, But still, the sharingan origin is not the Major plot of the show, Madara is NOT looking for 3 ms users to awaken tengu so he can kick sum ass when we all know he already can.

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    interesting points, Im 50/50 on this issue now, But still, the sharingan origin is not the Major plot of the show, Madara is NOT looking for 3 ms users to awaken tengu so he can kick sum ass when we all know he already can.
    tengu things just suck, tengu isnt just one demon, tengu is a species of demons as far as i understand

Quote Originally Posted by gin0va View Post
    i think the ability of seeing chakra raises when the sharingan develops to higher levels, since chapter 63's sharingan wasn't developed enough yet?
    true.. i think that if kakashi couldnt see threw mist... Sasuke couldnt see threw stone.. but thats just my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by luimac View Post
    true.. i think that if kakashi couldnt see threw mist... Sasuke couldnt see threw stone.. but thats just my opinion
    true, but remember, kakashi's sharingan doesn't have all the same ability's compared to a fully blooded uchiha, his sharingan has side effects of draining to much energy and chakra away, even though the sharingan is usefull for kakashi, but we can't really compare both sasukes, itachis and kakashi sharingan because kakashi isnt a uchiha

well i dont really want to start a Sharingan debate but the only difference, which makes it a huge disadvantage, between a Uchiha and nonUchiha is the chakra consumption. Other than that, they all have the same "funtions", if u may. Since all clans nd nations are very protective or their secrets I imagine Kakashi is the only nonuchiha sharingan user. Itachi, I would imagine, knowing how much chakra is used for higher lvl sharingan dojutsu's assume a non-Uchiha wouldnt be able to get his Sharingan to the lvl Kakashi did.
    Like I said, dont wanna start a Sharingan debate but besides the huge chakra consumption difference, the manga has never stated there a difference in the use of sharingan. The only thing we have seen is that Itachi's MS has a very different apperance than Kakashi's, which doesnt really mean anything.

I agree, I think they are the same sharingan, its just how much chakra is used it and the MS shape. But nothing else. Luimac good point, if kakshi cant see thru mist, how can he see thru stone, That doesnt make n e sense.

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

a very good way to counter the sharingan would be if a byakugan user would learn the mist technique and activate his byakugan then he would have clear image of his sharingan opponent and the sharingan cant see a thing and then finnish him of whit that 128 points technique.
    ------------------------------------------
    sharingan is just to superior to all other bloodlines and jutsus its not really fun:/
    Last edited by Vacuum; 08-15-2007 at 10:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

To counter a sharingan, is to blind the opponent. I wonder if the sharingan can counter the 128 point jutsu?

Quote Originally Posted by jio999 View Post
    i agree i mean sasuke is a cool character n the sharingan is very interesting but people blow both sasuke's and sharingans's power out of porportion
    that is so true
    Spoiler!

quick solutions to destroy sharingan:

Throw sand in the eyes of sharingan user,
    Stick your fingers in the eyes of sharingan user,
    Create a flashbang grenade in the world of naruto,

anymore? anyone?