Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    i think deidara beat the Sharingan... in it self i mean... true Sasuke didnt die by C4 cause he saw the clay cloud but that didnt win the fight... true he could see the land mines (which is BS cause they are underground and if he could see that Itachi should had been able to see Kkashi when he was underground on thier fight), BUT he won cause lucky him the explosives were elementaly weak to his lightning AND mostly cause of the CS2 (without it he couldnt block the explosives, glide or fly to deidara AND couldnt have summoned Manda and had enough chakra to use a powerful genjutsu on him). Didara was never afraid of looking at Sasuke eyes, he did get into a genjutsu but he broke out of it as easily... Sasuke was the one that got trapped even with his sharingan by the clay bunshin..
    All in all.. Deidera beat the shit of the Sharingan (a sharingan at the lvl Sasuke has developt it, that is... I dont think this would apply if Itachi or Kakashi would had been fighting, mostly cause of MS) and in my opinion Sasuke.... but since he is Kishis favorite... we all know what happened...

to stay on issue lol I do think that they are giving this whole Sharingan plot and background to make a real epic thing once one of the users is defeated or killed. I think Kishi is still far from being finished and is just giving the readers as much as possible on the most awesome kekkei Genkai readers just cant have enough of.
    Last edited by luimac; 08-15-2007 at 07:25 PM.

Yea, the sharingan actaully has been beaten a couple of times, The other time was when Zabuza fought kakashi, Kakashi would of lost if it wasn't for his dogs. Good point luimac. I think kishi is making shit up about the sharingan as he goes. Why couldnt itachi see the kakashi clone underground yet sasuke can see the mines underground? Makes no sense.

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

It's the same reason that Neji didn't see Naruto underground, because he wasn't looking.

Also, it depends on how deep the mines were. Maybe Kakashi's clone was much deeper than the mines (which I would assume to be pressure sensitive, so would need to be shallow) then the clone's chakra was obscured by more dirt.

it's only able to beat a sharingan user if you can outsmart the sharingan user and his eyes

well neji wasnt using byakagun when he was looking at narutos body, he thought he was out... and the point is that the sharingan can and has been beaten a few times... just cause the user was not killed dont mean the sharingan wasnt beaten

Yeah... but there had to have been a point where Neji saw that "Naruto was out" and turned off his Byakugan... In that moment, he had the Byakugan on and didn't see Naruto tunnelling toward him.

In short, he got surprised because he wasn't looking.

The point that I was making was that Sharingan's abilities have remain pretty consistent since part 1, and any inconsistencies are not iron-clad proof that "Kishi is making shit up about the sharingan as he goes".

Hey im not the letter of the law, Im just giving you my opinion from what i seen. But you do have a good point. Sasuke did know about the mines beforehand since diedra told tobi out loud. While in the kakashi and naruto situations it was more a surprise. I understand what ur saying.

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

damn it.. cant post it but V07 chapter 63 page 7.. we see clearly how the sharingan "sees" and yes, we can see it sees chakra but it doesnt see chakra on the ground or on the trees which will make it more "making something up" or going against what he himself showed the readers, for Sasuke's sake.
    Still, i do believe all this sharingan info and backstory leads toward paving the way for some epic battle or plot in the future

and sasuke did know there were mines but deidara was surprise that he knew where they were located. which is why I think it was BS.

Made by Gray-Foxx and iThepirate
    Come help us grow! http://mangaseed.com/index.php

Quote Originally Posted by luimac View Post
    damn it.. cant post it but V07 chapter 63 page 7.. we see clearly how the sharingan "sees" and yes, we can see it sees chakra but it doesnt see chakra on the ground or on the trees which will make it more "making something up" or going against what he himself showed the readers, for Sasuke's sake.
    Still, i do believe all this sharingan info and backstory leads toward paving the way for some epic battle or plot in the future

and sasuke did know there were mines but deidara was surprise that he knew where they were located. which is why I think it was BS.
    i think the ability of seeing chakra raises when the sharingan develops to higher levels, since chapter 63's sharingan wasn't developed enough yet?