Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal-JyNxX View Post
    The most of you guys are the same ones saying Kakashi would never get MS but look where he's at now?
    Who said that? I demand names or an apology
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

This thread was over when Afro posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal-JyNxX View Post
    This is the general idea most believe about Sasuke getting EMS...

Ummmm don't be so sure about that. There's only one way "KNOWN" to get EMS. And that's how the one guy that has it Madara got his. The most of you guys are the same ones saying Kakashi would never get MS but look where he's at now?

My thoughts are this. EMS is 2 siblings power combined. Lets us look over what we all already know....

These 2 MS powers...
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/386/06/

Together formed this EMS...
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/386/08/

We all notice the combo of the 2 MS patterns even though Madara's original eyes are gone. Why, because its his body with his brothers eyes so their power combined to make EMS. My thoughts are EMS is the combination of to MS powers. Now we know for sure Sasuke has his own MS...

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/402/17/

But he also has the power of Itachi's MS...
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/397/02/

Sasuke's eye even directly turned into Itachi's MS. With his own MS and Itachi's MS lingering within. I think its only a matter of time before they combine into Sasuke's own EMS. I think people are to quick to just think the original rules applied to anything in the Narutoverse are Ironclad! Just look at Naruto's Sage Mode... Sasuke will have his EMS!

PS: I am in no way a Sasugay fan...
    You just dont get it do you. It doesnt matter what idea you have. Sasuke will get EMS with his kishi favortism. It doesn't matter if there's logic or what not behind it it will happen unfortunently. Let me highlight this.
    1. gained curse seal without doing anything except losing a fight.
    2. someone else did the work to give sasuke curse seal lvl 2
    3. gained white snake without doing anything
    4. gained sword of ksunagi without doing anything
    5. gained ms without doing anything
    6. broke away from oro without doing anything.
    7. released amatseru (madara sneak attack) without doing anything

Point im making is Sasuke sits on his ass all day does nothing and gets stronger because people seem to be obsessed with helping the useless shinobi. I mean he got 3 team members by doing nothing except saying "join my team"
    So it doesn't matter what happens, Sasuke will get EMS even if it's undeserved.
    PEIN IS OBITO CLICK THIS TO SEE THE PROOF!!

Statistics show I am an idiot

Orochimaru, the man who almost stopped Akatsuki from being formed.
    Spoiler!

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by questionable1 View Post
    You just dont get it do you. It doesnt matter what idea you have. Sasuke will get EMS with his kishi favortism. It doesn't matter if there's logic or what not behind it it will happen unfortunently. Let me highlight this.
    1. gained curse seal without doing anything except losing a fight.
    2. someone else did the work to give sasuke curse seal lvl 2
    3. gained white snake without doing anything
    4. gained sword of ksunagi without doing anything
    5. gained ms without doing anything
    6. broke away from oro without doing anything.
    7. released amatseru (madara sneak attack) without doing anything

Point im making is Sasuke sits on his ass all day does nothing and gets stronger because people seem to be obsessed with helping the useless shinobi. I mean he got 3 team members by doing nothing except saying "join my team"
    So it doesn't matter what happens, Sasuke will get EMS even if it's undeserved.
    I think alot of what you said was bias.

1. Sasuke proved himself in his fight with Oro and displayed a certain prowess that sparked the interet of Oro, thus Oro giving him the cursed seal.

2. He activated it himself.

3. He trained under Orochimaru man.

4. It was just a regular sword and was presumably given to him by Oro to train with. What do you want him to do go to the store to buy it!!

5. Did you see his fight???WTF!!!

6. Hedidnt break away he was saved from him by his brother.

7. This is the only thing i was kind of bitter about. No fair his big brother has godly love for him.

Sasuke has taken a lot of shit from his life and made shitty decisions due to that shittiness. But he counters it with hard work(yes even he trains as evidenced with...all of the training or practicing he does).

So in that respect there are still possibilities for him to get EMS(Itachi's eyes Kakashi, Madara) and since he's a main character so yes, by the theme of the story he must gain and surpass the powers of the previous.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Quote Originally Posted by Steve3child View Post
    I think alot of what you said was bias.

1. Sasuke proved himself in his fight with Oro and displayed a certain prowess that sparked the interet of Oro, thus Oro giving him the cursed seal.

2. He activated it himself.

3. He trained under Orochimaru man.

4. It was just a regular sword and was presumably given to him by Oro to train with. What do you want him to do go to the store to buy it!!

5. Did you see his fight???WTF!!!

6. Hedidnt break away he was saved from him by his brother.

7. This is the only thing i was kind of bitter about. No fair his big brother has godly love for him.

Sasuke has taken a lot of shit from his life and made shitty decisions due to that shittiness. But he counters it with hard work(yes even he trains as evidenced with...all of the training or practicing he does).

So in that respect there are still possibilities for him to get EMS(Itachi's eyes Kakashi, Madara) and since he's a main character so yes, by the theme of the story he must gain and surpass the powers of the previous.
    1. Oro was known to give people power even without prowess. He gave the 3 sound genin techniques. He also gave the sound 4 curse seals, even though he had no intention of using their bodies.

2. I never said Sasuke didn't release it himself. I stated the sound four did the work to allow him to have it remember the barrier techniques.

3. Oro became a part of him and he got the power, he didn't really train to learn it.

Spoiler!

definently kusunagi. I don't think Oro got it for free, so i'm assuming he did all the grunt work and Sasuke got a free ride.

Itachi chose to give him it, it was part of the plan. Itachi was weak before the fight it was stated. So Sasuke had no chance also on top of the fact Itachi wasn't trying to kill him. Yes Sasuke fought. He had no intention to gain the Ms or any other such thing during the fight. He did not discover it during the fight other. What happened was at the end Itachi gave him the MS. Sasuke didn't even realise it until later. Point im making is it was power he hadn't even had to struggle for whatsoever. Itachi did the work learned the techniques ect, and then gave Sasuke a free gift.
    6. Thats what I mean, for a guy who seems to want to accomplish his goals himself saying people hold him back he sures seems to get more help then almost any other character in the whole series.

Yes he does train at times. It just seems his biggest gains are due to sheer luck or someone else giving him power. In fact now that were on the subject what was Sasuke going to use to destroy Naruto ect in orochimarus lair? I thought kirin later on (which would symbolise orochimaru having some part in it since he stopped it). But kirin requires preparation.

Spoiler!

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by questionable1 View Post
    1. Oro was known to give people power even without prowess. He gave the 3 sound genin techniques. He also gave the sound 4 curse seals, even though he had no intention of using their bodies.

2. I never said Sasuke didn't release it himself. I stated the sound four did the work to allow him to have it remember the barrier techniques.

3. Oro became a part of him and he got the power, he didn't really train to learn it.

Spoiler!

definently kusunagi. I don't think Oro got it for free, so i'm assuming he did all the grunt work and Sasuke got a free ride.

Itachi chose to give him it, it was part of the plan. Itachi was weak before the fight it was stated. So Sasuke had no chance also on top of the fact Itachi wasn't trying to kill him. Yes Sasuke fought. He had no intention to gain the Ms or any other such thing during the fight. He did not discover it during the fight other. What happened was at the end Itachi gave him the MS. Sasuke didn't even realise it until later. Point im making is it was power he hadn't even had to struggle for whatsoever. Itachi did the work learned the techniques ect, and then gave Sasuke a free gift.
    6. Thats what I mean, for a guy who seems to want to accomplish his goals himself saying people hold him back he sures seems to get more help then almost any other character in the whole series.

Yes he does train at times. It just seems his biggest gains are due to sheer luck or someone else giving him power. In fact now that were on the subject what was Sasuke going to use to destroy Naruto ect in orochimarus lair? I thought kirin later on (which would symbolise orochimaru having some part in it since he stopped it). But kirin requires preparation.
    1. Oro would've just killed Sasuke had it not been for his display of potential.
    He proved himself with the skills he trained for and practiced with.

2. Sasuke is capable person. He was able to assimilate it and effectively use the cursed seal.

3. Sasuke fought and supressed him thus he was able to gain his power.

4. I agree on that. He got a free sword. so what?

5. The point is Sasuke fought. He put his life on the line for his beliefs and worked his ass off in that fight. Gaining the MS was a bonus of fighting with his brother along with his brothers intentions of making him stronger. Sasuke acted and Itachi rewarded his actions.

6. He works towards his goals. He could never achieve anything if he never worked for them. He gets spoiled yes, but he also works. Whatever he is given he works and practices and trains and success is the product of that.

Remember when the building got destroyed due to the explosion? Well the heat generated from that couldve easily heated the air to at least create a small current. And plus Sasuke had chakra at the time so he couldve used that.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Quote Originally Posted by Steve3child View Post
    1. Oro would've just killed Sasuke had it not been for his display of potential.
    He proved himself with the skills he trained for and practiced with.

2. Sasuke is capable person. He was able to assimilate it and effectively use the cursed seal.

3. Sasuke fought and supressed him thus he was able to gain his power.

4. I agree on that. He got a free sword. so what?

5. The point is Sasuke fought. He put his life on the line for his beliefs and worked his ass off in that fight. Gaining the MS was a bonus of fighting with his brother along with his brothers intentions of making him stronger. Sasuke acted and Itachi rewarded his actions.

6. He works towards his goals. He could never achieve anything if he never worked for them. He gets spoiled yes, but he also works. Whatever he is given he works and practices and trains and success is the product of that.

Remember when the building got destroyed due to the explosion? Well the heat generated from that couldve easily heated the air to at least create a small current. And plus Sasuke had chakra at the time so he couldve used that.
    1. I don't think Oro would have killed him. He wanted the sharingan, he may have exerted more influence to have Sasuke learn sharingan, has Sasuke not had it. Keep in mind Oro let Naruto live, which he had no purpose in doing so (unless he feared Sasuke wouldn't give in if he did)
    2. He was able to use it. The point I was making is due to the sound four he was able to assimilate it to begin with. The sad thing is, they actually had to convince him into getting stronger.
    3. This may be true, but it was a free upgrade with the exception of having an extra guest.
    I'm not really trying to belittle so much. I'm mainly trying to point out all these powers that continually seem to save him he didn't even train them or attempt to learn them prior to use. First curse seal use he launches it and beats sound up. CS2 he uses it fight Naruto. He gets into bad injures and his healing is increased largely. It's just the fact he continually seems to get a trump card thats going to save his ass or help him largely and can use it without even so much as testing ot beforehand (with the exception of the sword).

Spoiler!

Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    This thread was over when Afro posted.
    How is that? I rebutted quite handily...

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Sasuke's eyes wouldn't be showing signs of going blind if this were the case.
    Yeah but I didn't say he has it yet did I?

"With his own MS and Itachi's MS lingering within. I think its only a matter of time before they combine into Sasuke's own EMS."

Yeah I pretty much covered that...
    I didn't think my original post was too long, maybe a little shorter and more people might read the whole thing? Fact is Itachi's essence is lingering inside Sasuke. And Sasuke is gonna need a upgrade sooner or later...