Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim
1. gained curse seal without doing anything except losing a fight.
2. someone else did the work to give sasuke curse seal lvl 2
3. gained white snake without doing anything
4. gained sword of ksunagi without doing anything
5. gained ms without doing anything
6. broke away from oro without doing anything.
7. released amatseru (madara sneak attack) without doing anything
Point im making is Sasuke sits on his ass all day does nothing and gets stronger because people seem to be obsessed with helping the useless shinobi. I mean he got 3 team members by doing nothing except saying "join my team"
So it doesn't matter what happens, Sasuke will get EMS even if it's undeserved.
1. Sasuke proved himself in his fight with Oro and displayed a certain prowess that sparked the interet of Oro, thus Oro giving him the cursed seal.
2. He activated it himself.
3. He trained under Orochimaru man.
4. It was just a regular sword and was presumably given to him by Oro to train with. What do you want him to do go to the store to buy it!!
5. Did you see his fight???WTF!!!
6. Hedidnt break away he was saved from him by his brother.
7. This is the only thing i was kind of bitter about. No fair his big brother has godly love for him.
Sasuke has taken a lot of shit from his life and made shitty decisions due to that shittiness. But he counters it with hard work(yes even he trains as evidenced with...all of the training or practicing he does).
So in that respect there are still possibilities for him to get EMS(Itachi's eyes Kakashi, Madara) and since he's a main character so yes, by the theme of the story he must gain and surpass the powers of the previous.
2. I never said Sasuke didn't release it himself. I stated the sound four did the work to allow him to have it remember the barrier techniques.
3. Oro became a part of him and he got the power, he didn't really train to learn it.
definently kusunagi. I don't think Oro got it for free, so i'm assuming he did all the grunt work and Sasuke got a free ride.
Itachi chose to give him it, it was part of the plan. Itachi was weak before the fight it was stated. So Sasuke had no chance also on top of the fact Itachi wasn't trying to kill him. Yes Sasuke fought. He had no intention to gain the Ms or any other such thing during the fight. He did not discover it during the fight other. What happened was at the end Itachi gave him the MS. Sasuke didn't even realise it until later. Point im making is it was power he hadn't even had to struggle for whatsoever. Itachi did the work learned the techniques ect, and then gave Sasuke a free gift.
6. Thats what I mean, for a guy who seems to want to accomplish his goals himself saying people hold him back he sures seems to get more help then almost any other character in the whole series.
Yes he does train at times. It just seems his biggest gains are due to sheer luck or someone else giving him power. In fact now that were on the subject what was Sasuke going to use to destroy Naruto ect in orochimarus lair? I thought kirin later on (which would symbolise orochimaru having some part in it since he stopped it). But kirin requires preparation.
He proved himself with the skills he trained for and practiced with.
2. Sasuke is capable person. He was able to assimilate it and effectively use the cursed seal.
3. Sasuke fought and supressed him thus he was able to gain his power.
4. I agree on that. He got a free sword. so what?
5. The point is Sasuke fought. He put his life on the line for his beliefs and worked his ass off in that fight. Gaining the MS was a bonus of fighting with his brother along with his brothers intentions of making him stronger. Sasuke acted and Itachi rewarded his actions.
6. He works towards his goals. He could never achieve anything if he never worked for them. He gets spoiled yes, but he also works. Whatever he is given he works and practices and trains and success is the product of that.
Remember when the building got destroyed due to the explosion? Well the heat generated from that couldve easily heated the air to at least create a small current. And plus Sasuke had chakra at the time so he couldve used that.
2. He was able to use it. The point I was making is due to the sound four he was able to assimilate it to begin with. The sad thing is, they actually had to convince him into getting stronger.
3. This may be true, but it was a free upgrade with the exception of having an extra guest.
I'm not really trying to belittle so much. I'm mainly trying to point out all these powers that continually seem to save him he didn't even train them or attempt to learn them prior to use. First curse seal use he launches it and beats sound up. CS2 he uses it fight Naruto. He gets into bad injures and his healing is increased largely. It's just the fact he continually seems to get a trump card thats going to save his ass or help him largely and can use it without even so much as testing ot beforehand (with the exception of the sword).