Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar

Why Sasuke will have a EMS...

This is the general idea most believe about Sasuke getting EMS...

Quote Originally Posted by Gregge View Post
    He can't. There's only one way to get the EMS. To take Itachi's eyes. So, no cheating there really. You can't get it somehow else.

Madara has them now, when time comes, he will give them to Sasuke.
    Ummmm don't be so sure about that. There's only one way "KNOWN" to get EMS. And that's how the one guy that has it Madara got his. The most of you guys are the same ones saying Kakashi would never get MS but look where he's at now?

My thoughts are this. EMS is 2 siblings power combined. Lets us look over what we all already know....

These 2 MS powers...
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/386/06/

Together formed this EMS...
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/386/08/

We all notice the combo of the 2 MS patterns even though Madara's original eyes are gone. Why, because its his body with his brothers eyes so their power combined to make EMS. My thoughts are EMS is the combination of to MS powers. Now we know for sure Sasuke has his own MS...

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/402/17/

But he also has the power of Itachi's MS...
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/397/02/

Sasuke's eye even directly turned into Itachi's MS. With his own MS and Itachi's MS lingering within. I think its only a matter of time before they combine into Sasuke's own EMS. I think people are to quick to just think the original rules applied to anything in the Narutoverse are Ironclad! Just look at Naruto's Sage Mode... Sasuke will have his EMS!

PS: I am in no way a Sasugay fan...

Sasuke's eyes wouldn't be showing signs of going blind if this were the case.

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Got to it before me.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Yeah but I didn't say he has it yet did I?

"With his own MS and Itachi's MS lingering within. I think its only a matter of time before they combine into Sasuke's own EMS."

Yeah I pretty much covered that...
    Last edited by Immortal-JyNxX; 01-22-2009 at 10:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal-JyNxX View Post
    Yeah but I didn't say he has it yet did I?

"With his own MS and Itachi's MS lingering within. I think its only a matter of time before they combine into Sasuke's own EMS."

Yeah I pretty much covered that...
    u are absolutely right..

there is a habit in the current generation (naruto's generation) to do the unthinkable...
    "Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."
    "Knowledge is power"

I still think you have to have the physical eyes. Sasuke would already have EMS since he used Itachi's techniques already. But Idk. Only time will tell.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

actually... the real question for me are "do people will still complain about sasuke gain the EMS (if it happen like what the OP stated) although the common knowledge in naruto manga are the next generation will surpass the old one??"
    "Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."
    "Knowledge is power"

Its not surpassing it's creating plotholes. Everything Kishi writes is misleading and I dont know what to believe, so at this point everything is possible.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Well Based on the information presented us Sasuke should already have 6 MS Jutsu.

All MS eyes retain the 3 points of the 3 tomoe Sharingan when they go MS.

Sasuke got implanted with Itachi's 3 MS jutsu then awakened his own so that explains why he has 6 points in his MS.

So if he does take Itachi's eyes and Gain EMS the only thing that should change is the blindness effecting his eye the shape of his MS should remain the same.

What I'm wondering is what are Sasuke's MS justu's ..

- perhaps the power to neturalize other jutsu like he did on Itachi's Amaretsu is one or was that simply Itachi's eye power?

Sasuke needs time to learn his other 3 MS jutsu powers I think.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Wohooo! I'm kinda a thread-starter.

The whole deal about the EMS is that it takes yet another sacrifice to get it. It's bloody, it's messy, it's sick, it's Uchiha.

First is an emotional sacrifice. Losing someone close. Not necessarily by your hands. (And dont' bring up Kakashi, we do not know how he got it. Perhaps he felt that Sasuke abandoning the village was his fault and got so sad and depressed that his MS activated)

Then there's the other step. The more gorey and bloody one. Taking someone's eyes out.

Spoiler!

Awesome, just awesome